FOR SALE LowePro DroneGuard Pro Backpack / Rucksack for DJI Inspire 1 / 2

Compatible with: DJI Inspire 1 / DJI Inspire 2. £120 As new condition very well looked after

Time to lose that huge case! Easily carry your DJI Inspire 1 or Inspire 2 over rugged terrain with the DroneGuard Pro Inspired backpack. This lightweight pack offers a unique carry system that increases maneuverability and functions like a backcountry backpack. Plus, there’s space for a mini tablet. Pack it up in landing mode to cut back on set-up and take down time!

• Flexible dividers securely house DJI Inspire or Inspire II, transmitter, up to 6 extra batteries, mini tablet and other essentials
  • Top-loading custom hangar compartment engineered specifically for Inspire 1 and 2
  • Exterior neoprene motor socks for added protection
  • Targeted lightweight protection. Compression-molded FormShell™ technology protects gear from impact without added weight or bulk
  • Dedicated prop storage pockets protected by FormShell™ panel
  • FormShell™ molded top pocket offers easy access to sunglasses, headphones and other essentials
  • CradleFit™ pocket suspends and protects mini tablet
  • ActivZone™ balanced comfort system delivers ergonomic support and ventilation
  • Adjustable shoulder, chest and waist straps keep you comfortable
  • Lightweight stretch side pockets provide quick access to water bottles and other small items
  • Constructed from premium, durable material to protect against abrasion
  • Patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™ protects bag and exposed drone arms from rain, dust and sand

Any photos of the backpack?

video of bag

https://uk.video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrJ5swg9spcHU8AlFie3olQ?p=dji+inspire+1+lowpro+bag&hsimp=yhs-btyuser&hspart=bt&type=bt_access&fr=yhs-bt-btyuser&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Ai%2Cm%3Apivot#action=view&id=1&vid=c64a773a587fa1af92539320bfd33683

Inspire included? I’m in if it is! :grin:

1 Like

No Inspire :exploding_head:

just thought ide bump it up 1 more tome before i give fleabay a go

Have you still got this? If you have what’s the best price?

£100 collected it is like new where are you ?

Hi mate, I’m in Walsall, M6 Junction 10

not local then just wondered as off to windsor tomorrow

I think it’s a bit too far to come to the south coast at this time of year mate. Never mind, you’ll sell it no problem on the bay!

Thanks anyway

John