[FOR SALE] Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo Mint Condition

Hello! Unfortunately I need to sell my Mavic Air 2 due to moving abroad and need to make a bit of extra money. I’ve used the drone for leisure purposes and it’s in immaculate conditions. It comes from a smoke and pet free home.

I’m asking for £700. I’m based in Woking GU21 and I can either meet halfway or deliver if not too far. P+P is also an option and costs are on the buyer. I’ve kept nearly every piece of plastic that comes with the accessories and my flight records show 3.35h, 34 flights and total distance of 29.5km. I also have the box which isn’t shown on the picture but it’s well preserved.

I’m happy to put an orange/blue land pad and a USB-C to SD Card Reader + Micro SD Adapter together with the combo.

2 Likes

@Barry7 Re: Upgrading

2 Likes

thx for sale notice, i picked an Air 2 up with fly more pack from Amazon for 649. down on hols in Somerset playing with it at moment, will post some pics and video when home. all good so far, learning controls and what camera can do.

5 Likes

Amazing place :smiley:

1 Like

That’s awesome! I hope you enjoy it :helicopter:

Update: I’m happy to take offers on the Air 2. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll start the bid at

£10

Have you listed on Ebay and/or Facebook?

Great start and no I haven’t put on eBay yet but yes for Facebook.

1 Like

If you put on eBay, and you can wait. Wait for a final £1-£2 final sellers fee offer (usually sent them on email) or you will get stung with the final selling fee on such a high priced item.

1 Like

Is this still available

I apologise for the delay and yea it still available.

1 Like