For Sale - My DJI Mavic 2 Zoom + 3 Batteries and Extras [No Longer for Sale]

Hello everyone. I am offering my DJI Mavic 2 Zoom for sale. The drone and assorted equipment are in nearly new condition, I treat things like they cost alot - which this did (£1,050 without the additional batteries). Why am I selling my drone? I am selling to create the seed money for a DJI Mini 3 (maybe Pro). The DJI Mavic 2 Zoom is solid and reliable in the air and much easier to see (VLOS) because of its larger size. I have had great fun with this drone and it’s taken some amazing photos and videos.

What’s included in the sale?

1x DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
1 x DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Controller
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Charging block and cables
3 x sets of new Blades
Assorted Controller Cables
3 x DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Intelligent Batteries
1 x Pgytech Hard Shell Carry Case
1 x sandisk extreme pro 128gb Micro SD Card

Battery Information:

Battery 1: 20 Flights.

Battery 2: 12 Flights.

Battery 3: (the Newest) 11 Flights.

The batteries were purchased individually over time and were not part of a Flymore Combo (which I never bought).

Delivery:

I am based in Dundee, Scotland, so would send using an insured courier, I would pick up the tab for that. It’s unlikely that anyone is going to want to come here to see the drone flying, so I would be prepared to create show reel of the drone in flight and operating.

In the meantime, I am including a link to a short video showing the drone in action. For the sake of transparency, you will see that there is still green in the fields, so it wasn’t filmed today (because there are 50mph winds and rain). Also, the video is a little off with colour correction and video setup. That’s on me and is a reflection of my inability to do camera and video settings correctly :frowning: I am still learning).

You can view the video here: DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Sale - In-Flight video demonstration. - YouTube

This item is not currently being sold anywhere else, I wanted to give the membership here the first offer. Prior to posting I would factory reset the drone and wipe the SD card, I would also remove all personal references such as my contact information and my Operator ID, which are attached to the drone using stickers. The whole thing will be cleaned over with an alcohol pad.

Included here are photos of the for sale items from just about every angle I could think of. You will see that I have blanked out any security information on the photos.

Please contact me through Forum Messages if you are interested, as I will only communicate with potential buyers using that method.

I am asking for £450 ovno.

Please let me know if there’s anything missing here or if you would like any additional information.

3 Likes

Just wanted to let folks know that this item is now being advertised for sale elsewhere as well as GADC.

1 Like

At the price it’s listed for here I’m surprised it hasn’t been snapped up already.

It may just be bad timing on my part (festive season, cost of living etc). But I have the hots for the Mini 3 Pro due to recent legislation and all the others here are having way more fun because they are sub 250g. I’m on the lookout for the non controller variant :melting_face:

3 Likes

This item is no longer for sale.

I have edited the Title :+1: have you decided to keep it?

Actually, I had zero interest and none of the non-forum contacts I reached out to bothered to reply. Ultimately, I LIKE this drone and enjoyed flying it. It’s just such a stable platform.

1 Like

I get that.

I don’t think I could ever part with my OG Mavic Pro for the same reasons :blush:

Do you know, I’ve only had my Mini3Pro for a week and today was only the second flight out, but I am sooo not impressed with this latest offering from DJI. When you compare it to the good old M2Z, it’s thin, flimsy and I don’t trust it as far as I can throw it (for now).

In the space of 4 flights this morning I had it (a). Land in front of me, and immediately lose all connection from the controller, (b). report a “weak signal” - when the damned thing was only 10 feet away from me, and (c). I watched it doing turns and banks and my god it just seemed to be correcting itself in large bursts of movement. It looked just like it was “bucking” it’s way onto the right course.

The weight and size of the M2Z just makes moves graceful and smooth. The OS just seems to be more stable.

I’m going to have to go for quite some time before I actually trust this “latest and greatest” thing. :rage:

1 Like