FPV Drone Fest

What day are you guys planning on going? I’m still umming and arring at the moment as it’s around 4-4.5 hours drive from my neck of the woods :thinking:

Saturday

2 Likes

How long is it to the train station nearest or enroute say Doncaster. I ask as I am more than willing to pick you up from a train station and drop you back off at the train station.

1 Like

kings cross to Donny is about 1hr 40 if you get the right train

2 Likes

Appreciate the offer Steve :+1:t2: Just had a look and the trains are worse than driving lol about 4hrs with multiple changes. I’ll have a think and maybe drive up mate

2 Likes

Tempted

2 Likes

My 2nd speeding fine means I can’t afford it :man_facepalming:t2:

You can’t drive your car the same way you fly your quads (full throttle) Deano :laughing:

1 Like

I know caught twice in the same month… doh! :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Not on the way back from the viaduct again mate? :man_facepalming:

Get yourself along mate, should be a decent day I reckon

1 Like

Nah, at work on my way back from Hereford :man_facepalming:t2:

If there’s a contingent going along for a day I’d be up for that. It is very close to me.

1 Like

Myself, @milkmanchris and @speatuk are definitely going on the Saturday.
Tickets already bought so could definitely meet you there Jez

3 Likes

I’m looking at Saturday, think my partner wants to come too, :thinking:, as a spectator I guess fully charged goggles are required to enjoy?

1 Like

Tickets booked, would be great to meet some of you on the Saturday

3 Likes

Got my tickets. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Only just seen this on SyncFPV Youtube channel. Looks like an awesome spot!

Just got our tickets for the Sunday. Fingers crossed for some friendly mid-September weather! :crossed_fingers:

Yup, ticket for Sunday here :+1:

I might need to get a lot of practice in before then because I’d like to whizz around some of those buildings but don’t fancy coming home with a boot full of carbon pieces!

I does mention something about a ‘soft’ fly area as well as a cinematic flying area, whatever that means.

If anyone has any recommendations for areas around there or somewhere en route to/from Milton Keynes where I might get a couple of packs in flying a wing over some interesting (and quiet) hills and terrain, then I’ll chuck an FPV plane in the boot too

1 Like

Bumping this as just recieved email details for the event

Me, @speatuk and @Howard78 are travelling down on the Saturday

Anyone else ?