FPV GPS Module

Sound advice thanks :blush: I have been using a sim but it’s not as good as velocidrone. My laptop isn’t good enough to run any of the good quality sims. It is helping to give a general feel for acro flying though. The one I’ve been using is Freerider

2 Likes

No problem. I’m probably only a few days ahead of you in terms of experience.

I’ve had a few bumpy landing but am getting more and more confident the more practice I have.

I’m sure you’ll be the same.

Keep at it and enjoy

2 Likes

Cheers Howard. How did you connect your Jumper T Lite to your PC? Mine just won’t connect as a Joystick?

1 Like

:+1:t2:

1 Like

Don’t worry just figured it out lol What a plank, just needed to turn it on before plugging it in :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Cheers Deano :+1:t2:

1 Like

I did the same the first time

1 Like

Yeah if I plugged it in it would install the driver but not work lol if I turned it on before plugging it in it asks if you want usb joystick mode when you plug it in :man_facepalming:
I’m tired after a long week, that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it :grin:

1 Like

Also just looked into why the sims don’t run smooth on the ‘family’ laptop and found some numpty (not me this time) has uninstalled the Radeon driver so it was running on a basic windows graphics driver :man_facepalming: reinstalled the Radeon graphics driver and its running smoothly now lol I knew it was old and inferior but didn’t think it should be that bad on the sims

2 Likes

Glad you’ve got it sorted.

I found the sim harder than actually flying at first.

But it’s now starting to click and become fun.

Enjoy