FPV Inverted Yaw Spin Competition 4-4-22 to 1-5-22

here is my final entry

4 Likes

My final entry

4 Likes

Fuck I gotta get out and get an inverted yaw spin done tomorrow, was gonna do it when I flew a couple of test packs after upgrading the Apex to 4.3 but completely forgot :man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

I had one attempt that ended with a crash will upload that tomorrow if I don’t get a drone in air and an attempt.

3 Likes

like-to-see-you-try-dwayne-johnson

qYx

Managed to sneak in an entry today between the drizzle

4 Likes

Cleeeean!

1 Like

Lol cheers mate, Ill put up some bloopers later which are more representative of my yaw spins :rofl:

Most improved guy is the real winner, eh?

1 Like

FInally got an entry for you all at Droncircle meet today had a blast.

4 Likes

Yeah I had a couple like that today Ben but forgot to press record, honest :laughing: That was super solid, nicely done :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

You not do it with the plane?!

Wait no more…

I did a few 360s, bit couldn’t find it :frowning: Probably not the best from today, but hey they got the flares out for me anyways!

2 Likes

Must admit really liking this series of competitions, getting me to try things I wouldn’t otherwise do. I think really got hang of it today after 2 weeks ago just being awful with it. Was powerlooping like a pro, which was due to an earlier competition. Gotta admit this one was quite a test!!

1 Like

Gotta admit, other than him nearly taking me face off (one prop on wrong), watching him fly, and the small space he can do tricks. I wanna be half as good as his skills!

2 Likes

Thats what its all about really. Trying new things and having fun :smiley:

This competition is now closed

GgTAfB

But you can vote for the winner to choose the next trick!

chuffed-happy-James-Gandolfini-proud-smile-smiling-GIF

We’ve had a good turnout this time.

ezgif-4-54bac47711

Voting ends on Friday :+1:

Bollocks :frowning: Today was when I finally took a brave pill and tried it :frowning:

8 Likes

It’s good to try anyways. Hope the next one isn’t so hard tbh! Once you get em though, you get em and can add to your arsenal.

Loved how high you were doing that!

1 Like