FPV Knife Edge Gap Competition 11/1/22 - 13/2/22

61ddc2864aa0b496965334

The next trick to try and master is the ‘Knife Edge Gap’

All you have to to is fly through a gap. But whilst you are flying through it, roll your quad 90 degrees, thereby cutting the gap like a knife. Simple!

The idea is that you can get through thinner gaps with this move.

Please see the example below.

You have almost 5 weeks to perfect this so good luck guys. The lucky winner will recieve a Runcam analogue fpv camera generously donated by the most excellent and triumphant @benb1202, and the chance to choose the next trick.
:muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

7 Likes

Gonna have to take the stabilisers off for this one

SEckFAo

Knifing a tree :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Walking home with no quad and 1 shoe, that’s a bad day :rofl:

I think the hardest part won’t be the actual trick but finding somewhere to fly with a knife edge gap that isn’t going to destroy your quad!

1 Like

It doesn’t say it has to be a knife edge gap that you fly a knife edge through, I’m going to use a goal post :grin:

1 Like

Uh-oh… It’s hard enough getting through a gap…

I see broken props, motors, drone, argh…

You see FPV! :hugs:

1 Like
3 Likes

I’ll see your James Bond and raise you a Han Solo. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And I’ll raise your Han Solo with any version of the USS Enterprise leaving Space Dock/Borg Cube etc.

/taps watch/

1 Like

See this one ending tears

why-conan-crying-gif

1 Like

The door at the top of the towers is calling you Nick :wink:

lol…
Shout

Looks a tough trick that 1 mate :astonished:

1 Like

i bought this upon myself and tried to go above and beyond. broken mah cam. but got a good knife edge though. ALL FOR THE CLIP as i say

1 Like

Dont matter gopro arent making me pay for it XD bcs i said it fell from 8ft the person i spoke to raised it to the development people and said they will send me a new one free of charge

3 Likes

If only there was some kind of extending stick-like thing to retrieve drones from trees…

3 Likes

Pretty sure he should have tried his other shoe