Free FCC hack for DJI Mini 2, Mini 3 Pro with RC-N1, Mavic Air 2, Mavic Air 2S. Mavic 3... Android only

Not tested this but might be worth a try

5 Likes

Been using this for about 5 months it works great on my air2 and 2s

1 Like

Heres a link to the hack its only for us android users apple can go and whistle
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ba7mzIJgzdTgdW8zkLTuyM8LCfIs_bs5/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

I’ve mirrored that file for GADC Full Members as it’ll no doubt get pulled or hit a quota limit.

Just going to drop the usual word of exercising extreme caution when installing unknown apps from unknown sources, where that source code is not publicly available.

You have no idea if this app is harvesting all the contacts in your phone and sending them to someone dubious (the best worst case scenario) or if it’s pulling all your saved credit card data, Facebook and Whatsapp contacts and mining bitcoin in the background (probably the worst case scenario).

Please be careful :confused:

3 Likes

The safe flip side of Apple ownership :wink:

3 Likes

This looks the same as one listed here (or maybe on Mavic Pilots) a while ago.
I’ve been using it on my MA2 for a few months too & it works very well!

Sorry guys, asked a question re hack then watched the YT clip that provided the answer.

2 Likes

Does this change the RC firmware version or functionality other than putting it into FC mode? I’ve got RC firmware version 04.11.0032 which includes amending the joystick EXP values - would that still be the case after applying this hack?

Does this work on Mini 1? If not, there is another way, for free? :slight_smile:

If you watched the video then you would realise it doesn’t :roll_eyes:

A quick google and

You can try this :grinning:

1 Like

Has anyone tried this jack with a Mini 2 on firmware v01.05.0000 ?

Thank you for volunteering to test this hack on the mini 2 v01.05.0000

Let us know how you get on :wink:

2 Likes

Well, someone has to…

It worked! Noticeably better signal in a built up area.

Getting the app to recognise the controller seemed a bit hit and miss on my Pixel 6 Pro and tool about 10 attempts of unplugging and plugging back in. It seems like you need to tap “Patch” as soon as it’s connected.

Here’s what seemed to make it work. Some steps may not be needed

1. Turn on drone
  2. Turn on controller
  3. Open the app
  4. Plug USB cable into phone and bottom of controller
  5. When Android’s popup about automatically opening the app pops up then very quickly tap the checkbox and OK
  6. Unplug cable
  7. Turn off controller
  8. Force close app
  9. Plug in cable
  10. Turn on controller
  11. As soon as the app opens then tap Patch
  12. Unplug cable and plug in normally
  13. Fly

On the Mavic forums, some people are saying that the hack is permanent. It seemed to reset when the drone was turned off for me.

Here’s before and after, with the signal in CE and FCC mode:

1 Like

Top job @dave1010 :clap:t2:

And thanks for the detailed steps on how to do it :bowing_man:t2:

2 Likes

Well done Dave, and thanks for being a beta tester! :smile:

2 Likes

FREE Mavic air 2 FCC patch for my Air 2s and also works with the mini 3 with latest firmware both using the RC-N1 controller in seconds and I can get it working on the DJI RC with a bit of faffing about :roll_eyes: but it’s FREE.

B3yond and this saves ££££’s atm where I don’t see why pay these people annual hack where people done it for none profit.

What pissed me off was seeing a youtuber advertising djircfcc.wixsite!! in our money cost £64 :scream::scream::scream: is it Sincoder or not trying to make more money then he’s charging before, please don’t say its not the same person or not because of chatting on a message board and taking his word for it.

I’m not against one click hacks as long it really justify the price as I did pay for NLD account for £20 nearly 5 years ago which being a Lifetime membership worked out £2 a year
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and I’ve passed membership onto new owner of my bird and still benifet from this service for free.

I was a DReDWerkZ hacker in the 80’s scanning and hacking for 24/7 servers to hide hidden folders to upload 100’s of 2.9mb files on 14 mbps speeds getting throttled by iso using more then 20 gig of data a month :cry: for the WWW free of charge

Apologies for the groan but now money is getting tighter and the GBP/EUR been dropping, my fuffing house insurance went from £560 to £990 today oil gas wifey all expenses I don’t need atm😱

shame we cannot see the turnover of these hack sites as I know it be flabbergasting profit’s :scream:

After that where can I buy the dji enterprise matrice 30 with the money from my cooked books :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Takes me back to the days of IRC and fxp file transfer and proper old skool warez over dual ISDN lines :blush:

PingSpike has joined the channel
!list

I seem to remember having to start a folder name with a . in order to hide it from the Windows OS :wink:

Anyway, that’s waaayyyyy off topic.

Meanwhile, on the subject of FCC modding drones…

It’s a massive faff :grinning:

I don’t work for free and I don’t expect anyone else to either

Omg Rich your a dark horse :joy::joy::joy: yea hide it
deep :beers::beers:

1 Like