Free Video Hints and tips

Came across this site. https://dronefilmguide.com/
Worth downloading their offer. They may send you a daily tip (whilst trying to flog your a video)… He is a pro in the UK but the offers seem to be run by a US firm.

3 Likes

they have a good YouTube channel too with some good idea’s and tips in them along with reviews etc

The free guides are OK too - good for someone starting off for sure but other than that they are a bit basic.

Yes…I hink they were meant for absolute beginners…which at least gives the beginner some decent info…

They’re based in Scotland if I recall correctly. It’s kinda good (especially when I was starting out), but as with much on the internet you’ll often find conflicting info or tips. Try and work out your contrast settings on the M2P via YouTube and it could be any number of options for example.

Stuart now lives in Spain

2 Likes

That makes sense. I saw on Instagram that they were stuck in a lockdown out there a while back, I just assumed they’d been caught out.

He moved there a while ago, I do believe.
Why not? By the look of his YouTube, he is in a very nice part of the world.

I think he’s on one of the canaries by the look of the scenery

1 Like

Cancel that

1 Like

Stewart and his wife run White Balloon Films, probably one of the most expensive wedding filmmakers in Scotland - Glasgow & Edinburgh Wedding Videos | White Balloon Films

Have to say I do really rate the team and the material and tips they provide. The footage and shots have always made me want to go to Scotland with my drone

Downloaded, thanks for sharing :+1: