Fun and Friendly Edit Challenge - 10th February - CLOSED

Because creepy sh*t always looks creepier in sepia…

4 Likes

I initially wondered if there was a bend in the river there or was this due to the panorama, so, here’s a quick attempt at flattening it, the right side looks ok but the left gets warped too much.

Here’s my edit

love the reflections of the reeds on the right hand bank.

4 Likes

Looks like maybe a bit of both…

2 Likes

NOT AN ENTRY ….I thought this image would make a good 3 canvas display on a wall , unfortunately I haven’t got the software or skills to demonstrate what I mean but I bet somebody on here will come up with it ……this is the best I could manage it’s not great but will give you an idea of what I’m trying to create

7 Likes

google for “tryptich in photoshop” or whatever software you use :wink:

that works

I use lightroom ….I’ve looked at what you said and there does appear to be a method but way beyond my capabilities :rofl:

It works but not good enough for an entry

2 Likes

3PANO0002a (1)_aZu0C__please_creditpalette.fm

3 Likes

Spooky night shot. Used overlay so not an entry.

2 Likes

Wasn’t there a vote a while back, for adding & taking away not allowed :thinking:, it would have been fun to have kept anything goes, just my opinion ….

Shame I know Kirky but rules are rules.:laughing:

Yes there was @Kirky
The consensus was that objects may be removed, but not added. We decided to allow edits with added elements for the “fun” aspect of the competition. But, as pointed out above, they will not be included in the vote.

2 Likes

That’s what I thought, it is what it is but at least, as you say can post for fun .

1 Like

This was my entry but tried to upload it 4 times before it went through. Sorry :sleepy:

1 Like

Sorry it’s a bit late, but I had a houseful of weans last night, broadband bandwidth was at a premium with over 20 devices connected and several of them trying to stream/youtube/tiktok at the same time.

The poll is now open for your votes. @group-challenges
You can vote for up to 3 edits, excluding your own. The poll will close at 7pm on Thursday 23rd Feb and can be. Voting is open to all forum members whether they have an entry or not.

• Aldric
    Aldric

• Bakinboy
    Bakinboy

• D0c.Col
    D0c.Col

• Drumsagard
    Drumsagard

• JoeC
    JoeC

• Klinkadink
    Kilinkadink

• Kirky
    Kirky

• Kings
    Kings

• Leylo1971
    Leylo1971

• macspite
    3PANO0002a (1)_aZu0C__please_creditpalette.fm

• MartG1960
    MartG1960

• mynameisjoe
    mynameisjoe

• Stomper
    Stomper

0 voters

Yes, I know. Wrong button clicked, not enough coffee yet this morning :kissing_heart:

The poll is not closed on this but it’s showing the voters / votes, is there an error, or have I missed something :thinking:

Read the post directly above yours @Kirky
Wrong button clicked, once a poll is opened it can’t be edited without losing any votes that have already been cast, and starting from scratch.

1 Like