Fun and Friendly Edit Challenge - 11th May - CLOSED

@thewhoosh please provide a pic of your choice for us to edit in the next round. There is no rush but @kirky may send some henchmen round your door if it’s not done in less than two minutes :rofl:
If your file is massive or you are providing 5 images to be stitched please use WeTransfer Otherwise you can use a direct upload to site if 100meg or less.

Once Keith has done the necessary the challenge shall begin.

Post as many edits as you like, but please mark one as “MY ENTRY” before the closing date.
You may remove as many objects as you like, but you can not add anything that was not in the original. All other editing allowed.

Crack on troops @group-challenges

1 Like

It’s a pleasure, I am away in North Devon at the min so this is an HDR I did with my mini 3 pro, 3 versions DNG, Tif and jpg. I look forward to seeing how people interpret the image :smiley:

THIS IS MY ENTRY

5 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

4 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

4 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

3 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

3 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

2 Likes

Those clouds don’t look like the ones in the original image - did you add them in ?

1 Like

THIS IS MY ENTRY

3 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

4 Likes

This is MY ENTRY

2 Likes

@Proteous

They don’t look like the original ones to my eyes, but there may be another explanation?

EDIT
I may be a little soft, but the edit shall be entered into the poll. It’s up to you guys to decide by your vote if the clouds are added or have just been manipulated somehow?

And the poll is now open.
The few scant rules are:
Don’t vote for your own submission, doing so will result in it being disqualified.
Vote for up to 3 of your favourites.
Voting is open to all forum members, entrant or not.
In the event of a tie ChallCom have the deciding vote.
Voting will close at 7pm on Thursday 25th May.

@Proteous (Jay) has had their edit included, even though we suspect the clouds are an addition from another pic. I personally haven’t had time to play with the original to see if I can come up with something similar. If you feel it breaks the rules, then use your votes accordingly.

@group-challenges

1 Like

Well done all on what I thought was a difficult shot to edit, but congratulations go to Andy @rustybarnet for taking top spot :clap: Thanks again for all your entries.
A new round shall be opened shortly.

1 Like

Thanks all. It’s only taken 2 years, but eventually I’ve won one! :joy: Some really good edits in there as well.

It was a difficult shot to edit Andy, you done really well to bring out the subject, which is why I voted for it. Sometimes it’s not all about the bling and the wow factor, more often than not it’s making the edit look like you’ve not really touched it that makes it stand out.

Well done all. Agree the edit was challenging. Congratulations go to Andy @rustybarnet for winning for the 1st time :partying_face:

Congrats Andy @rustybarnet :clap: :clap:
Thanks all for the edits some cracking ones there :clap: :clap:

Well done to Andy for his win!

I’m curious, it seems to me my poll picture is rather darker than the original submitted. The pictures below are copied links from the images in this thread so no manipulation has occurred. What happened?

Original

Poll picture