Fun and Friendly Edit Challenge - 13th January 2023 - CLOSED

When time allows please upload your chosen pic for us to WETRANSFER @JoeC

The comp will be open as soon as the link is provided.
And as usual, The Rules

*You may remove items from an image but cannot add any new elements to the image e.g. changing the sky (you can still post edits with added elements for fun but they will not be entered into the vote)
*You can post as many edits as you like but only one will be entered into the vote, you need to make clear which edit you want entered for the vote, if its not made clear your latest edit will be entered in the vote.
*Your entry must be posted by 7pm Friday evening every week.
*You can’t vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit your edit will be disqualified and the edit with the next most votes will take your place on the podium. Each member will be allowed 3 votes to get in their top three.

It would be helpful and beneficial to all if the winner could give some details on how they arrived at their edit, doesn’t need to be very detailed, a brief outline will do nicely, but not mandatory, thanks

@group-challenges

Sorry if these are dumb questions - What’s FAFEC? And what’s the relevance of posting every Friday when the title talks about the 13th only?

I did try and think of the acronym but could only come up with Friday After Friday Except Christmas!

It means fun & friendly edit competition, a member posts a picture, we edit the hell out of it, post it back on here within the time frame, best edit / picture wins by vote from the members, all for fun so No Lamborghini or Ferraris too win :smiley:

@Droningtony sorry I was meant to say, then who ever wins, gets to post the next picture for the members too edit, the rules are here somewhere, or at least when the next post / pic goes up the rules will be with it, if I can recollect :+1:t2:

Here goes…

I spent a good bit of time trying to edit this one last month. Going to be really interested to see what you all come up with.

Have at it :+1: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Entry

6 Likes

My attempt at an entry.

6 Likes

I was in two minds about keeping the central symmetry, went with cropping away the right mainly because of the clouds, but love the symmetry in the edit above by @rustybarnet

7 Likes

heres my try

7 Likes

My entry.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Entry

5 Likes

4 Likes

My entry!

4 Likes

Try again…My Entry

4 Likes

only a few hours left to get your edits in chaps and chapesses. Entries will close tonight at 7pm.
While we’re here, are borders considered as “adding” stuff :thinking: ?
Over to you lot, discuss :rofl:

Entry

3 Likes

I thought exactly the same each time I have used one , I would say technically yes it is an addition , might not be classed as an edit of the actual image more of a final enhancement ……decision required though :thinking:

well, I’m leaving it up to you guys to decide! Last time I messed with the rules I created a bit of a sh!tst0rm. It’s your comp, I’m merely here to facilitate and arbitrate on your behalf.
So in pure Teflon style I’ll open it up to a poll :rofl:

Boders/No Borders
  • Borders
  • No Borders

0 voters

I don’t object to borders being included. It’s an addition but it surrounds the image as opposed to encroaching on it…