Fun and Friendly Edit Challenge - 26th May - Closed

Welcome to the next round where this time we invite @rustybarnet to submit a picture of his choice, preferably through WeTransfer

The Rules, Please Read
Objects may be removed but not added (for inclusion to the poll). This means adding anything into the picture that was not there in the first place, swapping skies etc. If you’re going to make street lights look like they are illuminated or add a mysterious sunburst that wasn’t in the original, then please try to give a brief explanation of how you done it otherwise your hard work might not find it into the poll. You may post edits with added objects, but they will not be considered for the poll
Create and post as many edits you like, but please tell us which one is your entry. If you don’t then your last submitted edit shall be used.
Entries can be submitted until 7pm on Sunday 4th June.
This round shall open as soon as Andy has given us something to work on, calm down @Kirky , give him time :rofl:
@group-challenges

1 Like

Don’t worry @Kirky, I wasn’t going to make you wait long. Though when I saw your GIF I did wonder if I should leave it until tomorrow… :wink:

Here you go everyone. A night shot for a bit of a change. The “fine city” that is Norwich, taken last summer and featuring City Hall, Norwich Market and the Roman Catholic Cathedral.

I’ve added both DNG and JPG to WeTransfer, so have fun with it :slightly_smiling_face:

THIS IS MY ENTRY

THIS IS MY ENTRY

A great picture mate, loved messing with this one … as if you couldn’t tell! For purposes of the entry I have only used linear and radial gradient masks, adjusting exposure, contrast, shadows, vibrance, saturation and using the curves adjusted the colour and brightness. Finished using Denoise.

2 Likes

Great challenge Andy @rustybarnet here is my spin on it :smiley:

1 Like

Nice one that Keith

1 Like

Thanks Ady :smiley:

Kitchen sink? Only messing mate👍

THIS IS MY ENTRY

2 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

1 Like

This is my ENTRY

2 Likes

3 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

3 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

and less than 1Mb in size!

4 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

Thanks for the pic, some really nice colours in there. I love night shots :+1:

1 Like

A little late, but better late than never. And hopefully their are no silly colour changes!

You can vote for up to 3 of your favourite edits.
Please don’t vote for your own, doing so will have your entry removed.
Voting is open to all forum members, participant or not.
In the event of a tie for 1st place ChallCom will have the deciding vote.
Voting is open until Thursday 8th June at 7pm.
@group-challenges

@Challenges_Committee This certain poll has aged me some? :unamused:

Sorry Ady, I never spotted the typo before posting. And since the poll can’t be edited you shall have to remain a year older
.forever!!! :rofl:

No worries, thought that’d be the case anyways👍.

I think I stopped counting once I hit the 40 mark anyhow😂