Fun and Friendly Edit Challenge - 27th Jan - Closed

Poll is now open folks. Please remember you are allowed to cast a maximum of 3 votes. You can not vote for your own entry. In the event of a tie for 1st place ChallCom get the casting vote. Poll ends next Thursday 9th Feb. @group-challenges

0 voters

1 Like

I see what you did there. Funny man :clap:

@PingSpike … hold that ‘Username Change Request’. I need to revise it :man_facepalming:

P.S. technically this means I can vote for clingading :wink:

clingading love it! :rofl:

Can’t wait for the next one.

• clingafilm :man_shrugging:
  • mingaling :thinking:
  • jinglejang :zipper_mouth_face:

I was thinking minginminge, but I’m not sure those south of the border will get that one?

Stinky-minge !

mingin, barkit, clarty, mawkit, manky.
All good scots words, or should I say bad?

13 minutes left, and only 13 voters this time? Come on people, gather the troops and get some last minute votes in!!

1 Like

Poll now closed and the votes are in.
I’m not quite sure these things work when there are so many ties?
But in tied 2nd/3rd place are @macspite and @Sandbagger
But first place goes to @thewhoosh for what I thought was a sympathetic edit.
New edit challenge to open shortly for Keith to post a pic via wetransfer.
In the meantime, if you’d like to share any thoughts on how you arrived it your edit, it would be much appreciated.

Some great edits and congrats to the winners :clap:

On the subject of the number of people tied for 2nd/3rd place, I think it’s worth pointing out that not everyone who has submitted entries appears to have voted.

Might seem petty pointing these things out, but those missing votes could have made a big difference to the results with everything being so close.

1 Like

Well done @macspite, @Sandbagger and especially @thewhoosh for their winning entries! :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Well done all involved - yet another great set of edits :+1: :+1: :+1:

Nice to see so many variations but it makes it bloody difficult to choose a winner when they’re all so good :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

I seemed to have missed the voting on this one somehow! Congrats to all the winners :trophy: Anyway well done guys for the brilliant entries. The excellent photo was a joy to edit as well! :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like