Fun and Friendly Edit Challenge -3rd February - Closed

@D0c.Col when time allows please upload your chosen picture to wetransfer and provide the link for us.

As always the rules are simple:
You may post as many edits as you like, but please tell us which one you would like added to the poll. If not then your last entry will be used.
No adding of objects or replacement of skies etc. Removal of objects is permitted. Posts with added items may be shown but will not be included in any polls and will not be counted as an entry. You have until 7pm on Friday the tenth February to get your entries in. Editing and entries are open as soon as the link is provided.
@group-challenges

1 Like

Final and Friendly? Don’t take it away when we’re enjoying ourselves… :wink:

I unfortunately had to start this one on my dumbphone while at work, my thumbs are too fat and the predictive text is rather pants! Just as well some of the other ChallCom peeps are on the ball, thanks

This is a screenshot from a video I took at Clitheroe Castle 4/11/22 with my mini 2.

I tend to upload all my worthy photos to GADC hence the screenshot, so have fun with this one :hugs:

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Not sure why you are using your phone. I thought you just bought a new super-duper laptop?

Clitheroe Castle 2022.dng (12.2 MB)

1 Like

For those having issues with opening the DNG, I have shared the PNG below:

2 Likes

4 Likes

@clinkadink Thx for the help Chris I’ve been having a problem with my router so sent via my phone at 5 this morning! :blush:

here is my edit

3 Likes

My entry.

3 Likes

Entry

3 Likes

My edit

Thanks

3 Likes

My edit

3 Likes

I’m really struggling on this, maybe I’ve lost inspiration at the moment but everything I do turns to shite. Been the same with my photography for a while too. Think I need to look at a different approach?

1 Like

Trying something different, converted to infrared and then to black and white to bring out the contrast.

my entry.

1 Like

My entry - going for a '60s colour postcard sort of feel

3 Likes