Fun and Friendly Edit Challenge -3rd February - Closed

Not entry, just for fun, I replaced the sky :smiley:

4 Likes

Looks good Kirky👍.

1 Like

Cheers col, banned from using it :joy:

Just been playing with Ps’ ‘replace sky’ feature. Very impressive. Sunset, blue sky, rainbows you name it! Not obviously for the comp but useful to rescue an otherwise decent composition. :rofl::rofl:

That’s what I’ve just been doing, playing around with different presets, while I’m sat here twiddling my thumbs, like I’m waiting for something good too come along :joy:

My effort

4 Likes

if you’re offended by tasteless edits then please look away now!!!

Was trying to go for the pinhole look but maybe went a tad OTT :rofl:

Some very good edits in this weeks crop, well done all.
However, there can be only one winner, so the vote is now OPEN!!!
Please vote for up to three of your favourite edits. Please do not vote for your own entry, it’s shameless and unbecoming of GADC members (plus we’re on a public vote that’s shared after completion :wink: )
Voting is open to all forum members, not just participants.

• Aldric
    Aldric

• charlieabbottuk
    charlieabbottuk

• Clinkadink
    Clinkadink

• Drumsagard
    Drumsagard

• firstadekit
    firstadekit

• Kings
    Kings

• Kirky
    Kirky

• MA2flyer
    MA2flyer

• MartG1960
    MartG1960

• mynameisjoe
    mynameisjoe

• Sandbagger
    Sandbagger

• Stomper
    Stomper

0 voters

@group-challenges

2 Likes

And there we have it, another week and another comp done and dusted.

In 3rd place we have @Kings :clap:
in 2nd is our wonderful and loveable mutt @Kirky :clap: :clap:
But topping this round off in 1st spot, again, is @clinkadink :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done lads n lasses, another round will be opened shortly, where Chris, aka @clinkadink will be invited to post another pic for us miscreants to mutilate.

2 Likes

Well done @clinkadink, @Kirky and @Kings, deserving winners. Superb photos from all entrants as usual :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Ahh thanks peeps, I forgot about this one, also I did vote guys :smiley: sadly can only vote for three tho which made it harder too vote :grimacing:, we’ll done @clinkadink & @Kings & all entires :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Thank you all :pray: That was a nice surprise :smile:

Well done to Rich @Kirky :2nd_place_medal: and Jim @Kings :3rd_place_medal:for their winning edits too :clap:

And to all that took part :+1:

1 Like

Well done to Clink (again), and Rich and Kirky for runners up. All your winning edits were great and thanks for trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear! :rofl: :joy:

I kept out of this one but here was my final photo just for the record.

2 Likes

Well done to the winners. You are all very talented.

Not sure what happened to the other two votes I cast :joy: but I doubt it would have made a difference.