Fun and Friendly Edit Challenge - 6th January - Closed

Now open for John @Drumsagard to post his WeTransfer link when time allows, as soon as he does feel free to edit away. The usual (old) rules apply.
*You may remove items from an image but cannot add any new elements to the image e.g. changing the sky (you can still post edits with added elements for fun but they will not be entered into the vote)
*You can post as many edits as you like but only one will be entered into the vote, you need to make clear which edit you want entered for the vote, if its not made clear your latest edit will be entered in the vote.
*Your entry must be posted by 7pm Friday evening every week.
*You can’t vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit your edit will be disqualified and the edit with the next most votes will take your place on the podium. Each member will be allowed 3 votes to get in their top three.

It would be helpful and beneficial to all if the winner could give some details on how they arrived at their edit, doesn’t need to be very detailed, a brief outline will do nicely, but not mandatory, thanks

1 Like

@group-challenges

1 Like

Here you go guys, have fun :+1: This is St. Conan’s Kirk by Loch Awe.

1 Like

My interpretation

4 Likes

Entry

5 Likes

Not an entry, I have insulted my surname & @Drumsagard’s picture :cold_face: just for fun this one, hope it’s ok to post.

4 Likes

It’s fine Richard

1 Like

I may have gone overboard with the “you may remove items” part … :wink:

4 Likes

This is my entry, please

6 Likes

My final edit :smiley:

7 Likes

and a couple more:

NOT entries

col1

col4

4 Likes

and if we are removing a couple of elements …

NOT an entry

col6

4 Likes

6 Likes

For my first attempt I’ve decided to try and make it look a bit more like spring. I’m practising with local adjustments using layers, masks and the brush tools. Hopefuly I’ve managed to keep the colour of the building intact.

5 Likes

Oh yeah forgot about this, sorry for the big crop,
Not an entry

4 Likes

this is my attempt

5 Likes

NOT an entry

6 Likes

My attempt at a little shift and tilt.

6 Likes

Me entry a big crop & what ever I could add.

5 Likes

I decided to turn the autumn up to 11 on this one, by desaturating the greens in the background whilst using a mask on the church to preserve the green roof. Also cropped in on the church itself, and removed a few elements like the van parked by the road and some power lines.

4 Likes