Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 16th April - 23rd April

Just a heads up, I wont be about this evening to process the votes etc but I will sort everything out tomorrow morning :+1:t2:

Rule Change From now on you are not allowed to vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit you will be disqualified from that weeks result and the entrant with the next most votes will take your place on the podium.

The Vote for this weeks edit comp is now live! Some great edits again well done everyone! Its an open vote with 1 vote per person. You are not allowed to vote for your own edit. Anyone can vote whether you entered the comp or not. The vote will close 8pm Friday 30th April. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 16th April - 23rd April

0 voters

Also I’ve had a few members propose another rule change. As always I will put it to the vote. The proposed rule change is

The member that supplies the image (Winner of that weeks comp) can’t edit the new image they supply for the new comp. Hopefully this is clear, if not feel free to ask questions and I will try to clarify. Please vote below. I will close the vote at 8pm 30th April to give everyone a chance to vote :+1:t2:

Vote for rule change
  • Winner of current comp can’t enter an edit of their supplied image in the next comp
  • Winner of current comp can continue to edit their supplied image for the next comp

0 voters

Just my thoughts, but I really can’t see what difference editing your own image makes? Why penalise someone for winning plus it’s not like we have lots of entries that we’d want to stop someone from entering.

2 Likes

Result is in for this week’s vote!

1st place with 2 votes we have Deano @DeanoG60 :1st_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Joint 2nd place with 1 vote each we have all the John’s :grin: John @Jhdee John @Drumsagard John @Hotrodspike :2nd_place_medal: :2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Unfortunately I’ve had to disqualify Karl @notveryprettyboy for voting for himself wags finger :grin:

1 Like

Sorry mate. I just couldn’t bring myself to vote for anyone else but me. Due to the quality of my entry. I don’t want to lie after all

2 Likes

Thats what I figured mate, gotta stick to your principles :+1:t2::grin:

1 Like

Awesome cheers guys/gals :grin:

2 Likes

Well done @DeanoG60 and all the other John’s :+1: Is there now as many John’s as Steve’s? :thinking: :joy:

3 Likes

It’s a close call now I think John :rofl:

2 Likes

Well done all involved - some great edits there :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes