Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 20th January - 27th Jan - Winners Announced

Welcome to the next round peeps. Whenever you are ready @Acedrone please post a WeTransfer link to your chosen picture. Please feel free to edit away as soon as it is posted.

The rules are very simple for the edit comp.
*You may remove items from an image but cannot add any new elements to the image e.g. changing the sky (you can still post edits with added elements for fun but they will not be entered into the vote)
*You can post as many edits as you like but only one will be entered into the vote, you need to make clear which edit you want entered for the vote, if its not made clear your latest edit will be entered in the vote.
*Your entry must be posted by 7pm Friday evening next week.

Whilst not mandatory, it would be a nice touch if the winner each week could give a brief explanation of how they arrived at their final edit, it can be as simple or as complicated as you like.

EDIT
Just in case there is any confusion, borders and frames for this comp will be allowed until the poll in the last comp is concluded. Man I don’t know why I get myself into these things, I really don’t :rofl:

3 Likes

What’s the max width of border allowed ? :clown_face:

Just kidding :clown_face:

Taken with DjiAir2S on 14th October 2022 @ 19:34 Campbell park, Milton Keynes

Enjoy!

Lovely shot, Jason :+1:

2 Likes

We’re allowed to add a border, right? :wink:

(NOT my entry!)

2 Likes

Entry ©

1 Like

My interpretation :smiley:

3 Likes

1 Like

Sorry @Acedrone , your picture is great btw but my laptop is playing up, so I threw it into Snapseed, i wernt taking the piss mate, need a new pc.
Abstract owls eyes :joy:

How the hell did you do that :man_shrugging:

Like back in the 90s on the ol’ mushrooms :mushroom: :joy: … apparently :zipper_mouth_face:

My MacBook is proper playing up, my last resort is try my dell windows tomorrow, will be fun Not.

I understand now.

3 Likes

3 Likes

here is my edit

2 Likes

Struggling with this one, it’s the best I can do :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yes, borders allowed @JoeC

@Kirky not that there is anything wrong with that submission, but I bet you can. You have plenty of time young man. Remember you can show us as many whacky edits as you like, go crazy wild. Just remember and tell us which one is for submission :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks I will give it another go, I’ll always try to be as honest as possible, I’m still trying too find my feet on how I like my edits too look.
Example lol, Lowry pictures we all know a Lowry right, well I do & I love them :smiley:

actually I’ll shut up & stay on topic :+1:t2::joy:

:racehorse: 2 :sweat_drops:

3 Likes