Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 23rd April - 30th April

My edit for this week

3 Likes

Thanks Steve @SirGunner :+1: - bit extreme though - which is my problem, once I’ve started fiddling with sliders I can’t help myself. :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha I know what you mean John I have to make a conscious effort to rein it in myself when editing :grin:

2 Likes

This week’s comp is officially closed. Great edits guys! I will get the vote up shortly :+1:t2:

1 Like

Nice and moody, Steve :star_struck:

1 Like

Rule Change From now on you are not allowed to vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit you will be disqualified from that weeks result and the entrant with the next most votes will take your place on the podium.

The Vote for this weeks edit comp is now live! Some great edits again well done everyone! Its an open vote with 1 vote per person. You are not allowed to vote for your own edit. Anyone can vote whether you entered the comp or not. The vote will close 8pm Friday 7th May. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 30th April - 7th May

0 voters

Cheers Chris :+1:t2:

Result is in for this week’s vote!

Joint 1st place with 2 votes each we have Deano @DeanoG60 and Steve @Mavic2Pro :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Joint 2nd place with 1 vote each Barrie @MA2flyer John @Hotrodspike Chris @clinkadink :2nd_place_medal: :2nd_place_medal: :2nd_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Well done guys :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Awesome 2 weeks running :grin: @Mavic2Pro Steve I supplied this weeks photo so you can supply this next one :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Well done Deano :clap:t2: It definitely helps when you actually edit the photo eh Deano @notveryprettyboy :joy:

1 Like

Really not sure what you mean. I’m crying now. Thanks a bunch

2 Likes

No hidden meaning Karl, promise :grin:

1 Like

Congratulations, and for the next one can we please have some sky!!!

2 Likes

Well done all :ok_hand::+1::clap:

Now, on to the most important question … who the heck is Hothodspike? :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve been called a lot worse than that mate!

3 Likes

I have no idea how I have managed that typo, it’s not even like the r is next to the h! Sorry about that John

2 Likes

Nobody died, shit happens, I’ll live etc!

2 Likes

Superstar :star_struck:

1 Like

I know, sitting here with my pants over my trousers!

1 Like

Have you forgotten yourself too? 4 of us have 1 vote :thinking:

2 Likes