Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 26th March - 2nd April

This is the new thread for this week’s edit comp. Well done to @Drumsagard @Darren71 @SirGunner @MA2flyer @Sparkyws @Hotrodspike for their winning edits this week :clap:t2: :clap:t2::clap:t2:

@Drumsagard will add the new wetransfer link for everyone to download shortly if he has any left :smiley:

To enter just download the image from the wetransfer link and edit away with any software you like. When you’re happy with your edit post the final jpeg back here. The winner each week will supply the image for the next comp. If you win but can’t supply an image let us know and then 2nd place can supply the next image. It is preferred to supply a RAW image for editing if possible but if not a jpeg will do.

Rules:
*You may remove items from an image but cannot add any new elements to the image e.g. changing the sky (you can still post edits with added elements for fun but they will not be entered into the vote)
*You can post as many edits as you like but only one will be entered into the vote, you need to make clear which edit you want entered for the vote, if its not made clear your latest edit will be entered in the vote.
*Your entry must be posted by 8pm Friday evening every week.

Any questions please feel free to ask, and most importantly have fun!

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Boy, you’re quick off the mark with this Steve :+1: I’ll need to delve in to my archives :grinning:

1 Like

Okay here you go guys - https://we.tl/t-tLiAMgcRdO
This is Lennox Castle just north of Glasgow and was shot on a typically dull grey Scottish autumn day, so no light at all whatsoever :grinning: Happy editing :+1:

1 Like

Lovely photo John :heart_eyes: I’m going to really enjoy this one thanks :+1:t2: also congratulations on another great win mate :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Cheers Steve :+1:

1 Like

For anyone wanting to edit a jpeg version :+1:t2:

3 Likes

:+1:t2:

4 Likes

1st edit.

4 Likes

Lennox Castle - 2

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Great edits guys! Keep them coming :+1:t2:

1 Like

2 Likes

Gorgeous blues in that Steve :blue_heart: :grin:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

4 Likes

before they built it

5 Likes

Really loving these edits guys! Steve how did you get such a historic photo mate? I thought castles were invented before cameras :thinking: lol

I have a time machine, :shushing_face: don’t tell Stewie, I pinched it from him.

FYI

1 Like