Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 30th April - 7th May

Technically yes but I’ve not created the vote yet so I’ll slip it in just this once. Nice edit by the way :+1:t2:

Rule Change From now on you are not allowed to vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit you will be disqualified from that weeks result and the entrant with the next most votes will take your place on the podium.

The Vote for this weeks edit comp is now live! Some great edits again well done everyone! Its an open vote with 1 vote per person. You are not allowed to vote for your own edit. Anyone can vote whether you entered the comp or not. The vote will close 8pm Friday 14th May. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 30th April - 7th May

0 voters

Result is in for this week’s vote!

Joint 1st place with 2 votes each Barrie @MA2flyer and Wayne @Sparkyws :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Joint 2nd place with 1 vote each Steve @Mavic2Pro John @Drumsagard Chris @clinkadink :2nd_place_medal: :2nd_place_medal: :2nd_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Well done guys :+1:t2:

1 Like

:laughing: @DeanoG60 I didn’t even edit the image and you came last like me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I didn’t even want my edit in the vote lol

1 Like

Well done all :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Well done all. Nice edits. Thanks @SirGunner :ok_hand::metal::+1:

2 Likes

I was just paying tribute to your most excellent skills. If you get the shot right, who needs to edit it! But it came last :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sorry Deano my fault, whizzing through setting up the vote I added yours on auto pilot :man_facepalming:

You didn’t come last Karl, you came Joint 3rd :wink:

In a biggest losers contest, pretty sure I’d still come third! :sweat_smile:

Well done @MA2flyer and @Sparkyws :clap:t2:
If you can decide between you who wants to supply this week’s image and let us know. I will set up the new thread to post it on thanks :+1:t2:

1 Like

Well done everyone, great edits :+1: Thanks again Steve @SirGunner for organising :+1:

1 Like

Hi -

I have sent a pic for the next challenge using wettransfer link as follows. https://we.tl/t-DgWiELWvi7

Regards Barrie

2 Likes

Wow, I never win anything! well joint first :wink:

Well done everyone and thanks to Steve @SirGunner

I don’t have many images as I am new to this, so I will let Barrier @MA2flyer go for it

Cheers :grin:

2 Likes