3 Likes

Lol !! But in fairness its looks good!!

1 Like

and without flare (or flair!)

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

This weeks edit comp is now closed. Great efforts guys love them :star_struck: Will get the vote up asap :+1:t2:

3 Likes

The Vote for 30th July - 6th August edit comp is now live! Some fantastic edits again, well done everyone! Anyone can vote whether you entered the comp or not. Its an open vote with 1 vote per person. You are not allowed to vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit, your edit will be disqualified and the edit with the next highest votes will take its place. The vote will close 8pm Friday 13th August. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 30th July - 6th August

0 voters

My bloody pc. I have to keep refreshing to get the pictures. Sigh!

We’re going to need a bigger podium… :rofl:

1 Like

Was thinking the same. I think Steve is re-gigging his template :joy:

1 Like

Firstly sorry for the wait, my daughter decided to do a disappearing act so I had to go track her down :rage:

Result is in for this week’s vote!

Joint 1st Place with 2 votes each are John @Jhdee Deano @DeanoG60 Martin @Kacey Chris @clinkadink
:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Joint 2nd Place with 1 vote each we have John @Hotrodspike Andy @rustybarnet John @Drumsagard :2nd_place_medal: :2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

I’m afraid Rob @macspite and Chris @ResilienceUAV have been removed from the podium for voting for themselves. Thanks for making it a little easier for me to do the podium guys :grin:

We won’t be posting a new thread this week as the comp will be taking a summer break. It will be back soon though don’t you worry, and I’m sure you guys will find something to keep you out of trouble through the summer :wink:

5 Likes

Congrats everyone :grin:

@SirGunner - I thought British Summer was 3 weeks ago, which lasted a week :sunglasses:

Thanks, Steve, enjoy the Summer, and thanks again for keeping this going - see you all in the restart in September :+1:

2 Likes

Well done guys :+1:t2: great fun comp as always thanks @SirGunner for putting it on. See you guys after the break :grin:

2 Likes

Well done all … I just like o say thanks to SirGunner , my mum , my wife, all my friends , well friend which is a animal …

Great edits all …

1 Like

Well done all involved - great edits :clap: :clap: :clap:

Special thanks to Steve @SirGunner for keeping this challenge up to date - time for a well deserved rest :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes