Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 31st Dec - 14th Jan - Closed

WE ARE NOW OPEN, GET POSTING PLEASE!!!

*You may remove items from an image but cannot add any new elements to the image e.g. changing the sky (you can still post edits with added elements for fun but they will not be entered into the vote)
*You can post as many edits as you like but only one will be entered into the vote, you need to make clear which edit you want entered for the vote, if its not made clear your latest edit will be entered in the vote.
*Your entry must be posted by 7pm Friday evening every week.
*You can’t vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit your edit will be disqualified and the edit with the next most votes will take your place on the podium. Each member will be allowed 3 votes to get in their top three.

It would be helpful and beneficial to all if the winner could give some details on how they arrived at their edit, doesn’t need to be very detailed, a brief outline will do nicely, but not mandatory, thanks

A photo taken with the M3P of Farley Henge, Wiltshire in September 2022.

Be great to see what you guys come up with :wink:

1 Like

ooft! Either my monitor is set waaaay to dark or you’ve really given us a challenge. Could be very interesting indeed, cheers Chris :clap:

1 Like

It’s a good point. The above file is one of a set of 5 bracketed AEB stack. Folk may wish to use all 5 DNGs to make their own HDR. But I do recall there is/was issues with Snapseed and HDRs. So I have also included a PNG (of the HDR) so people have a choice on file format.

asking @Kirky to get us started :grinning:

1 Like

Here’s my entry and I’m not changing it :+1:t2:
Yea but no but maybe :joy: No this is my entry.

4 Likes

Just playing around with luminar neo.

5 Likes

Entry

6 Likes

My Edit

5 Likes

Although I might have another go at this, cracking photo Chris @clinkadink :ok_hand:t2:

Dont forget to get your edits in @group-challenges

Some subtle differences to the original but enough to make it different,

6 Likes

My entry

4 Likes

My attempt …

6 Likes

Well, as soon as I splashed out on Affinity Photo, I pretty much stopped taking pictures :laughing: so I suppose I’d better do some of these.

This will be my entry.

And just for fun, here’s an extreme makeover version.

5 Likes

And one from me

6 Likes

And one in B+W as I thought it was screaming out for it. Official Entry

6 Likes

Here is my entry …prepared yesterday but not submitted till the competition opened officially 31st Dec
if your viewing this New Years Day don’t worry its supposed to be blurred :rofl:

5 Likes

Hi, as soon as I saw the original I thought of star gates, and this is where that thought went.

Done in PS with support from two starry images from unsplash ( Casey Homer on unsplash and Denis Degioanni on unsplash , hope that’s appropriate )

4 Likes

BW_F5rus__please_creditpalette.fm

BW_GKAwN__please_creditpalette.fm

BW_VzjEU__please_creditpalette.fm

3 Likes

I think we will go for this one:

COMPETITION ENTRY

BW_SvsIO__please_creditpalette.fm

7 Likes