Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 4th June - 11th June

4 Likes

Lovely job John :+1:t2:

1 Like

Here’s mine for this week

3 Likes

Now that is one beautiful photo :raised_hands: Thank you, Steve :+1:

4 Likes

This week’s comp is officially closed! Great edits as always guys :+1:t2: I’m out at the moment so will sort out the new vote later this evening or tomorrow morning :slightly_smiling_face:

As long as it’s out flying then we’ll forgive you! :rofl:

Nah, he’s probably out on the lash with Kim :rofl:

I wish I could say I was out flying lol had to take my daughter over to see her Auntie as it was her birthday last week but my daughter couldn’t come last week

Haha if only :joy:

Apologies for the delay. The Vote for this weeks edit comp is now live! Some great edits again well done everyone! Its an open vote with 1 vote per person. You are not allowed to vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit, your edit will be disqualified and the edit with the next highest votes will take its place. Anyone can vote whether you entered the comp or not. The vote will close 8pm Friday 18th June. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 4th June - 11th June

0 voters

Result is in for this week’s vote!

1st Place with 3 votes is Steve @SirGunner :1st_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Joint 2nd with 2 votes each we have @kvetner and Steve @Mavic2Pro :2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Joint 3rd with 1 vote each we have Deano @DeanoG60 John @Jhdee and Andy @rustybarnet :3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Well done guys! :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Another great set of edits - well done all involved and congratulations to @SirGunner for a well deserved victory :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes