Great job guys :+1:t2:

Hothod … following the Van Gogh theme :rofl:

You bugger Chris, you won’t let that typo go will you? :joy:

It’s catchy :metal:

1 Like

:yum:

I’m a trendsetter! Cool!

1 Like

Late to the party, and the first time I’ve posted an edit on any of these, but a (hopefully?) useful exercise for me as I’m trying to get to grips with editing again after many years of laziness.

2 Likes

Never too late Paul and welcome to the party :partying_face: lol
Nice job on the edit too :+1:t2:

Here goes another late one

2 Likes

Edited with masks, pencil draw light

2 Likes

Thanks Steve. If I’d had a bit longer to play around with it I’d probably have managed a tidier job of the field but overall I’m fairly happy with it. :grin:

1 Like

Here’s mine. I’ve been super busy this week so only had a chance to edit today and had issues loading the file in Snapseed? Anyone else had any issues? I’ve edited the jpeg version instead :+1:t2:

2 Likes

This week’s comp is officially closed! Great job as always guys! I’ll get the vote up asap :+1:t2:

1 Like

Rule Change From now on you are not allowed to vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit you will be disqualified from that weeks result and the entrant with the next most votes will take your place on the podium.

The Vote for this weeks edit comp is now live! Some great edits again well done everyone! Its an open vote with 1 vote per person. You are not allowed to vote for your own edit. Anyone can vote whether you entered the comp or not. The vote will close 8pm Friday 21st May. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 7th May - 14th May

0 voters

Hi @rab sorry but I couldn’t add your edit to the comp vote as its a manual editing comp rather than adding filters. I hope this doesn’t put you off entering the edit comps and look forward to seeing your future edits :slightly_smiling_face:
For the record you can still post these kind of edits for fun if you want as they are cool to look at but they can’t be entered into the actual vote :+1:t2:

Hi @SirGunner no problems, allowing me to work with edits anyway.

1 Like

Voted … this was v v hard to choose … great work everyone ….

3 Likes

I have to agree. Well done everyone.

1 Like