Here we go.

5 Likes

One just for fun … couldn’t resist adding a sky :man_shrugging: :grin:

4 Likes

More great edits there guys :+1:t2:

1 Like

My take on it…

6 Likes

Love how you’ve brought the sky out John :+1:t2: Is that a mono sky with a coloured foreground?0

1 Like

Cheers Steve, yes it is :+1: Pulled out the detail in the raw, selected the sky, desaturated then softened it a little.

1 Like

Is that sky added ? It looks great … I can’t get to see that detail no matter how I tweak it …

2 Likes

No, not added, all that detail is in the RAW file. I did a selection of the sky and adjusted it separately from the land, then desaturated it.

4 Likes

Interesting …I will have a look at the raw image when I get to my Mac… it was something …else thank you for sharing

2 Likes

Psp CS6 will not open this raw file… I used the jpeg…

I will try again.

1 Like

Same with Snapseed unfortunately :pensive:

I cant open the RAW :sob: heres my JPEG edit…

2 Likes

Good job mate :+1:t2: yeah it’s a shame about the raw, all that extra detail. Is because its a Sony specific raw format? :thinking:

1 Like

Ah yeah could be, I know my canon does the same, C-RAW :unamused:

2 Likes

Bloody camera manufacturers lol Why can’t they all stick to one format?! The buggers :grin:

2 Likes

LOL i know right! to be fair it has got the standard RAW option but defaults to C_RAW :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I wonder what benefits you get from using the c_raw? Smaller file sizes or something maybe?

1 Like

Really not sure, didn’t leave it on that option for long enough to find out :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: I wouldn’t either unless there was some major advantage lol

1 Like

going to have to investigate now :man_facepalming: :joy:

1 Like