Fun and Friendly Edit Comp Sunday 13th Feb - Sunday 20th Feb

This is the new thread for this week’s edit comp. Well done to @Flowerbot @macspite @DeanoG60 for their winning edits :clap:t2: :clap:t2::clap:t2:

Chris @Flowerbot Rob @macspite and Deano @DeanoG60 can all upload a new WeTransfer link shortly. You can edit all images but please make clear which image you want entered into the vote. If its not made clear then your most recent edit will be entered into the vote.

To enter just download the images from the wetransfer links and edit away with any software you like. When you’re happy with your edit post the final jpeg back here. The winner each week will supply the image for the next comp. If you win but can’t supply an image let us know and then 2nd place can supply the next image. It is preferred to supply a RAW image for editing if possible but if not a jpeg will do.

Rules:
*You may remove items from an image but cannot add any new elements to the image e.g. changing the sky (you can still post edits with added elements for fun but they will not be entered into the vote)
*You can post as many edits as you like but only one will be entered into the vote, you need to make clear which edit you want entered for the vote, if its not made clear your latest edit will be entered in the vote.
*Your entry must be posted by 8pm Sunday evening every week.
*You can’t vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit your edit will be disqualified and the edit with the next most votes will take your place on the podium.

Any questions please feel free to ask, and most importantly have fun!

2 Likes

What time does the ice hockey finish !

Tuesday.

The DNG:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rz3OyDeas6fRv3UqBwGc_3XhLgy9pzzD/view?usp=drivesdk

The JPG:

Enjoy :grin:

Its St Michael’s Church at Baddesley Clinton in solihull.

1 Like

25.zip (22.3 MB) DNG and JPG zipped

My house is in that picture. Bonus point if you can identify it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel like ive edited this image once before :thinking:

1 Like

Possibly. I don’t get out much and if and when I do it’s normally within walking distance. I have a very limited number of pictures to choose from. See if you can find the previous image :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t have wetransfer. I’m hoping this link will work.
bucolic lane (sounds like a disease doesn’t it)

Here’s one that needs cropping, levelling,erasing bits and oh so many greens for you, oh and no raw/dng file! :smiley:

2 Likes

@macspite ….it’s the one with a “ beware of dogzilla “ notice on the garden gate :joy::guide_dog:

2 Likes

Good try. But my garden doesn’t have a gate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Cos Godzilla ate it ?

2 Likes

3 great images to play with during my cottage break this week ……thanks and congratulations to you all ……ps those looking for Robs house it’s the one without a garden gate

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

My entry :+1:t2:

1 Like

Oh and this was my Edit of my own image lol

1 Like

No, the garden has no gate because she would eat one. It’s a preventative measure to stop her rampaging through the neighbourhood.

This means she has to satisfy herself with household items like broadband cables, polarising filters, rare books, small electronic devices and ginger biscuits.

2 Likes

1 Like