Fun and Friendly Edit Comp Sunday 14th Nov - Sunday 21st Nov

This is the new thread for this week’s edit comp. Well done to @Barny81 @DeanoG60 @Hotrodspike @Jhdee @MA2flyer @McSteamy2010 @SirGunner @Sparkyws @Terry2021 @macspite for their winning edits this week :clap:t2: :clap:t2::clap:t2:

@Barny81 will add the new wetransfer link for everyone to download shortly :+1:t2:

To enter just download the image from the wetransfer link and edit away with any software you like. When you’re happy with your edit post the final jpeg back here. The winner each week will supply the image for the next comp. If you win but can’t supply an image let us know and then 2nd place can supply the next image. It is preferred to supply a RAW image for editing if possible but if not a jpeg will do.

Rules:
*You may remove items from an image but cannot add any new elements to the image e.g. changing the sky (you can still post edits with added elements for fun but they will not be entered into the vote)
*You can post as many edits as you like but only one will be entered into the vote, you need to make clear which edit you want entered for the vote, if its not made clear your latest edit will be entered in the vote.
*Your entry must be posted by 8pm Sunday evening every week.
*You can’t vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit your edit will be disqualified and the edit with the next most votes will take your place on the podium.

Any questions please feel free to ask, and most importantly have fun!

2 Likes

Link is below for the latest photo, hopefully good enough for edits.

Photo taken of Corgarff Castle

3 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: @DeanoG60 must have gone to bed early :joy:

6 Likes

Nah, was playing Call Of Duty lol

Got to say that was a difficult image to work with but managed to get a result I’m happy with lol

8 Likes

Do you have a RAW version of this image?

1 Like

I have converted the JPG to DNG, in case the raw file is unavailable.

Having a moody day…

5 Likes

Had a go at this one. Processed by cropping, adjusting levels and curves, sharpened and removed noise. Slight vignette on the edges.

4 Likes

Warmed it up, cropped in and replaced the clipped highlights with clouds from other areas of the shot. Slective shadow level boost and a bit of sharpening.

4 Likes

9fb87dd6ab716eb0a05fad58cb810aaccdd1e300_2_690x408

Pitty it was in JPG only

4 Likes

Do you mind if I ask was this shot in RAW as this doesn’t look like an original DNG file?

1 Like

3 Likes

Thank you @Barny81. I used that raw file you just uploaded.

3 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Not an entry.

5 Likes

Not an entry

2 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes