Fun and Friendly Edit Comp Sunday 20th Feb - Sunday 27th Feb

This is the new thread for this week’s edit comp. Well done to @Mavic2Pro @McSteamy2010 @SirGunner for their winning edits :clap:t2: :clap:t2::clap:t2:

Steve @Mavic2Pro will upload a new WeTransfer link shortly :+1:t2:

To enter just download the image from the wetransfer link and edit away with any software you like. When you’re happy with your edit post the final jpeg back here. The winner each week will supply the image for the next comp. If you win but can’t supply an image let us know and then 2nd place can supply the next image. It is preferred to supply a RAW image for editing if possible but if not a jpeg will do.

Rules:
*You may remove items from an image but cannot add any new elements to the image e.g. changing the sky (you can still post edits with added elements for fun but they will not be entered into the vote)
*You can post as many edits as you like but only one will be entered into the vote, you need to make clear which edit you want entered for the vote, if its not made clear your latest edit will be entered in the vote.
*Your entry must be posted by 8pm Sunday evening every week.
*You can’t vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit your edit will be disqualified and the edit with the next most votes will take your place on the podium.

Any questions please feel free to ask, and most importantly have fun!

1 Like

Thanks Guys for your votes. Appreciiated.
I have uploaded a rather large file to WT (314Mb). This is an 80 shot (16 x 5HDR) pano of Buachaille Etive Mòr and glencoe as sunrise was occurring (out of picture). I have stitched the pano to leave the stitched shot. If you think this is too large, let me know and I will upload a standard image tomorrow.

2 Likes

I don’t think HDR plays well with the Snapseed users (not me). Not sure if you have a single shot to hand as well? As this is what I’ve had to do on a couple occassions Steve :+1:

3 Likes

Also the source is image is rather large. I suggest resizing the final image to something a bit less - like 4000 pixels wide.

3 Likes

Great shot Steve :ok_hand:t2: But as others have said the HDR doesn’t play well with Snapseed. Do you have a non-HDR version that the Snapseed users can have a play with?

1 Like

OK, I have chosen another image from the same shoot. This one is a single image looking from behind BEM, across Rannoch Moor toward the sunrise over the Grampions.

2 Likes

Here is a jpg of the same image

2 Likes

I’ll make a start. Here is my attempt.

1 Like

Here is my entry.

2 Likes

Here is my edit

If you zoom in it’s right on the edge of the cliff top

Here is my entry

2 Likes

Hey where’s deano ! ……… @DeanoG60 wouldn’t miss this challenge ?

1 Like

Just too busy with work this week haven’t had time… I’ll be back next week :+1:t2:

1 Like

I had a bash at the first upload, a shed load of data in that, fair dinkum. Thanks Steve @Mavic2Pro !

2 Likes

Great edit Chris :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Thanks Steve. It’s a cracking photo! Lots of fun with this one :clap:

1 Like

Here is my go at the larger shot. This is not for entry into the comp.

1 Like

For those of you who haven’t yet entered the Burns Month Challenge - too late, it’s closed!

BUT you can view the entries, all very individual and none more than three minutes long and gain an appreciation of the very different areas of the United Kingdom that are depicted.

And, if you do so before 22:00 Friday March 4th you can also vote for the winner :slight_smile: :ballot_box: :ballot_box_with_check:

1 Like

My edit

1 Like

This one for the competition, please.

1 Like