Fun and Friendly Edit Comp Sunday 7th November - 14th November

Thanks for the Pic Andy…

6 Likes

A quick dabble this morning with Lightroom.

Keep the edits coming everyone. I love seeing all the variety!

Andy
@gimbalflight

6 Likes

NOT AN ENTRY

I thought it would make a good album cover for a Black Metal band.

And then, as can sometimes happen, my creative juices get stimulated and I get this idea in my head about making some music to go with it. And now I can’t think of anything else and I won’t rest until it’s done.

Many times this sort of venture ends up, several hours later, in the “better in my head” pile, but at least the itch has been scratched. This time I think it went quite well. So, if you’ve the stomach for it, here’s a demo of Gibbet - Hung Out To Die. It’s certainly not to everyone’s taste. It’s barely to mine. :grin:

Thanks, @gimbalflight, for getting me away from the telly for a couple of evenings. :+1:

2 Likes

I might have to nick that and put it on one of my fpv videos Jez :star_struck:

Music to scare the crows away …

I quite like it, slightly reminiscent of The Men That Will Not Be Blamed for Nothing.

1 Like

I had it turned up to 11. Just remember to give the set-builder the correct proportions for the gibbet if you’re doing a live show. :+1:

1 Like

Excellent. Not heard of them before. Educational, too. :smiley:

1 Like

Very metal Jez I love it! :grin: :metal:t2:

1 Like

All the variants of this photo wouldn’t be out of place in the opening credits of The Walking Dead.

:zombie:

1 Like

This is spectacular! I love the fact this innocent snap took you down the path you went! The Gibbet logo is class too! :clap:t2:

1 Like

Couldnt resist it - another take on it.

THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY

3 Likes

This week’s edit comp is officially closed! Fantastic edits of a wonderful image! I will get the vote up asap :+1:t2:

3 Likes
Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 7th Nov - 14th Nov

0 voters

Result is in for this week’s vote!

Joint 1st Place with 2 votes each we have John @Drumsagard Rob @macspite and @kvetner
:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Joint 2nd Place with 1 vote each we have Deano @DeanoG60 Jez @Earwig Steve @McSteamy2010 Wayne @Sparkyws Chris @clinkadink Graham @Parametric :2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Well done everyone, great edits of a fantastic image :clap:t2:

4 Likes

Nice one all! Great edits once again :raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

Well done everyone, all great edits! :+1: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Who would like to provide the next image? @Drumsagard @macspite @kvetner :slightly_smiling_face:

All three :sunglasses: but we pick one to edit and enter :smiley:

2 Likes

Good idea Steve, will add a little twist :smirk: This can be done if everyone is ok with it? @Drumsagard @macspite @kvetner

1 Like

There’s a snap and a zipped *.dng below it for download. Other pictures may be available if you ain’t keen on that one,

DJI_0267.zip (16.3 MB)

3 Likes