GADC 4th Birthday Challenge

Re the tennis courts - do all 4 courts need to be green if claiming the 4 or more courts in use in order to get the bonus points for being green? Thanks

1 Like

No

If they are green you will get the bonus point for them being green too.

1 Like

Even though I’m not sure whether this point will ever apply to my entry, I’m still not clear on the response.

Does every court in the submission have to be green, or will the bonus be awarded if only some of them are, somewhat regardless of how many are in use? :slight_smile:

Thanks for asking Jez, they are all separate bonus points and unrelated. The courts only need to be Green if you are claiming the bonus point for the courts being Green. But if you are claiming the courts are Green then they must all be Green

Todays Scoreboard Update.
Our automatic score calculator has broken down today so the committee have been busy calculating all of todays results by hand. Welcome to the bank holiday weekend everyone. We hope to see many more entries this weekend. Good luck and happy holiday hunting!

CLICK THE PIC FOR THE LATEST SCOREBOARD

1 Like

When the automatic score calculator has been fixed, what is the possibility of it being able to add “number of entries” to the table? Just thought it would be interesting (and pertinent) to know.

Enjoy your long weekend. :grin:

2 Likes

I am finally entering the fray with:

This is Stair Parish Church on the border of East and South Ayrshires.
Taken this evening (27/08@18:50) with the Mini2.

I claim the following bonus points:

• Bonus point for having no other buildings within 100M (it’s close though)

• Bonus point for adding to Drone Scene and posting a link with your entry

6 Likes

Thanks for your entry Joe and welcome to the Cannonball Run :grin: 3 points chalked up :+1:t2:

1 Like

Clearly @john768 is the one to catch…

Yes as it stands but there is still all to play for!
We have it on good authority that last year someone was leading the whole way through but was pipped to the post right at the end :grimacing: Apparently Toys were thrown and everything…

3 Likes

Subject Entry 13 360 Excavator, Wheeled or Tracked

I claim bonus points for:

• Bonus point if it’s loading a truck
  • Bonus point if there are 2 or more

Total of 3 points please

6 Likes

23. Solar Farm

The floating Solar Farm of the QEII Reservoir, Molesey. The reservoir is currently low in water for inspection, repair work and improvement to the tunnels/pipes.
Taken 27th August 2021.

The money for the manufacturing and installation helped BP to continue their fossil fuel business, I don’t know if they are involved in an operational or maintenance contract as well though.

I would like to claim two bonuses:
More than 30 rows
Link to drone scene entry, https://dronescene.co.uk/where-to-fly-drone/queen-elizabeth-ii-reservoir/south-east/1223

3 Points please!

5 Likes

Really… who would do such a mean thing… to such a nice guy :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah…

I wonder…

:rofl:

2 Likes

Arbury Hill, Northamptonshire.

Subject Entry 19 The Highest Point In My County

I claim bonus points for:

Total of 3 points please

3 Likes

Thank you @Acedrone 3 more points chalked up on the board

2 Likes

Hill? Where? :laughing:

2 Likes

Item 10
Canal or River Lock

Grimsby Lock on River Humber
1 point Claimed
Bonus Point Claimed Boat In Lock
Bonus Point Claimed added to drone scene and posting a link

Total 3 points Claimed

6 Likes

My first entry of the day.

Where can I fly my drone in the UK? - Nith Estuary - Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty in Scotland (dronescene.co.uk)

3 Likes

Lemonroyd Lock, Woodlesford.

1. Canal or River Lock
3 Likes