GADC Business Cards

Dear members,

We now have some business cards available for you to hand out to would-be members!

There are two QR Code on the back of the card.

The one on the left takes you to the forums, the one on the right takes you to the Drone Code (via Drone Scene).

If you think these cards would be of use to you then please send your name and address in a DM to @GADC_Committee and we’ll pop a few in the post for you!

Please note, these cards are only available to Full Members and Advanced Members.

Not sure what membership level you are? See if you have either the Full Member badge or the Advanced Members badge on your profile.

Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.

15 Likes

This keeps everything in one place.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Free of charge?

Yes.

OK then I might be interested

Jesus!, there are some tight people around !.
And, I am one of them!.
Seriously, I would be more than willing to pay for them.

3 Likes

Some people have to watch the pennies. And with possible loss of income through COVID-19, some will have even fewer pennies to watch.

4 Likes

Glad Dave that I got my 3 Pension pots to shit last year!.

1 Like

So am I

First batch of cards went out yesterday, second batch will probably go out this weekend.

Thanks for your support and interest everyone!

4 Likes

How do you get some

Read the 1st post !.

4 Likes

What a great idea … only wish I knew some other droners to be able to utilise them. Still, I’ll drop you a PM as I’ll carry a few in my drone bag and should I come across someone** then will happily share.

** I did, twice, come across other droners and both were being completely irresponsible d$%^&s so I opted to not go and talk to them :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, please don’t give the cards to dickheads :rofl:

6 Likes

All received! :ok_hand: loving these. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Second batch has been dispatched!

We’ve still got plenty left, details of how to request some are in the first post here.

1 Like

Sorry, I’m still fairly new here - how do I send a DM ?
I know, I know - divvy alert :scream:

1 Like

Click on the @GADC_Committee avatar, then click on Message.

1 Like

Were mine in the First Batch or the second?.

Same question from me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like