GADC Club Stickers

Nice mate, its should of applied like this…

3 Likes

The video definitely helped. Decal on second case a lot easier. Now to decide where to put decals in car as tinted windows don’t help!!!

1 Like

Decal review:

Very easy to order, seriously fast delivery, easy to apply to surface of your choice. Seller highly recommended, decals highly recommended. :star::star::star::star::star:

2 Likes

Years ago when I put the mirror sticky back plastic stuff on the rear door of my van I couldn’t find a squeegee so I used a windscreen wiper. Worked a treat.

EDIT

a windscreen wiper not a piper. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Thank you mate, appreciate the comment and glad you like :+1:t4:

1 Like

Hi mate, quick question. Are these stickers suitable to stick on outside of car window? In other words will they resist weather? Although to be fair, they might not survive a jet wash.

Thank you for all your help and assistance with this, I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Yes mate, unless stated otherwise they are cut to be applied to the outside anyway. The vinyl has a 3/5 year weather shield. :+1: I’ve jet washed mine (at a safe distance) and been through many car washes. There pretty robust :+1:

2 Likes

Looking good. And I’m talking about the club!! Car ain’t bad either.

1 Like

Nice one mate, looks great :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for supporting your club @WhiteHawk67 :bowing_man:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks @PingSpike, this club is a community and we support each other. Especially when we share a passion for flying drones.

Am honoured to be part of this club.

2 Likes

Sorry Steve been a few days before I could get my car cleaned and applied these too!

Super fast delivery, really good quality and look awesome when they are on!

Now…whose placing bets on how long before the Mrs Notices…

2 Likes

Nice one Steve, looking good mate. I’ll give it till Sunday :thinking::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll start parking the car the other way it’ll take longer to notice :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

These are a great idea Steve! How have I missed this thread?! I’ll have a think about which ones I can get away with in the company car then put in an order :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Looking nice. My wife said my car has been branded now! Didn’t take her long to notice, just a few hours.

2 Likes

Update she walked through a multi storey right towards the car and didn’t see it at all, or has given up mentioning me obsession with drones :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh she’s seen it alright!!

2 Likes

Steve. Any chance of gadc car stickers with an fpv theme? I’d buy one. Maybe. On payday. Perhaps.
Like this? Obviously I’m not an artist.

5 Likes

Sure I can sort something mate :ok_hand: will look into it tomorrow for you :+1:t4:

2 Likes