GADC Stickers

Dear members,

We now have some stickers cards available for you to adorn your drone-related belongings with!

There are two sizes available, small and large.

The small stickers are the exact same size as a business card at 85x55mm:

The large stickers are 169x52mm:

Both sizes are a glossy print and they’re waterproof too.

Sorry, the photo does not do them justice :slight_smile:

Ignore the white border in the above photos, it’s just the backing that peels off. The stickers are full colour, edge to edge.

Here’s how they look on a rugged case:

Much like our freely available Business Cards, these stickers are also available free of charge.

If you would like some free stickers then please send your name and address in a DM to @GADC_Committee and let us know how many of each size you need and we’ll pop them in the post for you!

If you’re requesting three or more stickers then please do consider buying a coffee to help offset the cost of having these professionally printed and the cost of postage :blush:

How do you buy a coffee? :thinking:

Details here:

Free stickers are only available to Full Members and Advanced Members. Not sure what membership level you are? See if you have either the Full Member badge or the Advanced Members badge on your profile.

Not a full member yet? Don’t worry, stickers are still available to you - but only in exchange for a coffee or two. I’m sure you’ll understand :blush:

Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.

10 Likes

Perfect for Spigen type phone cases

3 Likes

Mine arrived this afternoon (fast delivery thanks guys) and here’s one on my DJI FPV hard case -

Looks good IMHO

3 Likes

Stickers have arrived :+1: and look great, just not sure yet where they are going :thinking:

2 Likes

That white border should peel off separately Barry @BCF :thinking:

1 Like

Lol, did you not work that out before ordering? :rofl:

2 Likes

Of course not! :rofl:

1 Like

Mine came as well today :+1:

3 Likes

:point_up: what he says :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Hi guys mine came today great stickers love them now on air 2 hard case thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Great news! Got a photo you can share @Colin1 ?

1 Like

Thanks for all the requests!

We’ve posted out a huge number of stickers over the last few weeks yet only @BCF has shared a photo :scream:

We’d love to see the stickers in use, please don’t be shy :blush:

4 Likes

My came this morning, thanks Rich @PingSpike

Perfect fit :+1:

3 Likes

You probably could have collected some, you’re only half an hour away :smiley:

Thanks for sharing a pic :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Your right but didn’t want to impose :wink:

1 Like

Got round to sticking them on……nice…:grin:

3 Likes