G'Day from Bristol

Completely new to drones and have just bought a Mavic Air 2. Would be very keen to get any advise from locals on good fly.

3 Likes

Hi Ray, welcome to the club :handshake:

Not to far away just down the M5 by Taunton. :+1:t4:

I’m hopefully relocating to Bristol in the next few months so would be interested too!

1 Like

Hi Ray and welcome to GADC.

1 Like

Welcome.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Finding it very interesting reading all the threads on here and learning heaps.
However like I mention my intro if ther see e are anyone in the Bristol area that can recommend places to fly that would be great. I live literally on the doorstep to stoke park but not allowed to fly there due to council bylaws.
Mcsteamy I’m thinking of heading to the Wellington monument which I think is down your way. Is that a great place to take the drone for a fly.
Thanks

1 Like

Wellington Monument as good as it is, it is currently surrounded by scaffolding so not a pretty sight.
There are other great areas around here though just depends on what your after? Beaches for practice, or photogenic spots :thinking:

Basically just after places to practice flying and photography.

Regards
Ray Pozzebon

1 Like

Brean beach, junction 22 Is amazing for practice, there a nice ship wreck there too for practicing your moves around it :ok_hand:

Excellent thanks for that. I will have to go and check it out this week.

Regards
Ray Pozzebon

1 Like