Getting started in Norfolk

Hi, I only joined the club a couple of weeks ago and i was new to flying a drone but with shed loads of online help and advise from a very kind and helpful member on here i passed my CAA test and registered as a user , got my first DJI drone ( Mavic mini ) and this evening i took my first flight without the prop guards and did some flying on the screen so further out and higher, and longer than ever before , im so happy and its all thanks to this club and its members especially chrisjohnbaker who has helped me so much. I wish i had found this group along time ago. Thank you.

11 Likes

Glad to have been a help Scott, keep up the great safe work, we shall get to meet soon for a flight, I am sure.

2 Likes

Oh Scottydog! You were doing so well and I thoughr we had managed to get someone new and sensible in GADC.

Then you went and spoiled it all by admitting that you knew chrisjohnbaker…

7 Likes

Chris john baker… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

4 Likes

Who the F@@k is he?.
Probably some Narfuck bumpkin !.

1 Like

2 Likes

Nice one Scott :grin::+1:t2:

1 Like

Nice words @scottydog glad you like it on here mate, is a great place with some great guys.
Member of the month for @chrisjohnbaker :ok_hand:
Helping us all out at one point or another :handshake:

3 Likes

Hi Scott @scottydog !! Welcome !

1 Like

I love the site and its made such a difference to get advise, read and watch videos from others to learn from , just wished i had found this place years ago.

1 Like

Agreed!

1 Like

Welcome Scott,
I’m just the other side of the border in Suffolk.

Chris helped me as well!
Quite a guy! :+1:

3 Likes

Hiya, nice and local lol. Yes Chris is one of the best , I owe him so much for all his help , advise and mentoring me from the start and still he is there to advise me whenever I need help. Top man.

2 Likes

Aw !, shucks Guys, I’m colouring up with embarrassement here !.

2 Likes

AND SO SAY ALL OF US !!! yes,that was a shout out for our man Chris,top,top,man on here,would not be the same without him… :rofl: :rofl: :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Well, I guess none of you here in Norfolk will be flying for a few days with Thunderstorms , high winds that are at present hitting us.
Chin up, fine weather on the way for mid-week.

2 Likes

I’ve been out on a motorbike today just to experience it.

Strongly do not recommend :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

It’s not the weather for that, in fact it’s not the weather for anything

1 Like