Gimbal screeming noise

Reckon its getting its own back on me for changing to android :crazy_face:

1 Like

:rofl: more than likely lol

1 Like

Have you been able to calibrate the gimbal? Might be worth a go if you’re sending it back to DJI anyway

1 Like

Calibrated about 10 times and made no difference :pensive:

Well thats a bugger :confused:

1 Like

I can’t find anything online about M2P gimbal issues. Plenty for other models but not the M2P

2 Likes

Well,mine seems pretty even???

1 Like

Hmm, maybe mines always had an issue then but only just come on… Will have to check photos of when I first got it.

1 Like

To be honest,if DJI are offering you a new camera,i would take it,in case this one is on its way out? :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Very true, :ok_hand:

Hopefully it rains between now and when its fixed so I don’t miss it to much.

Takes DJI upto 48 hours just to send you a UPS shipping label. :weary:

1 Like

yeah there is that…depends if you can get this one going,but still would be a little worried about the gap,as in it could be prone to getting crap in it?..how long will it take to get a new one,and do DJI have to receive your old camera first,before they will send the replacement camera?

1 Like

I’ve been told 5-7 days excluding shipping times.

1 Like

SO,decisions,decisions, :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It looks like you’re getting your wish, its pissing down here lol

2 Likes

Any joy with the compressed air mate?

1 Like

Didnt get chance mate, had the shipping label emailed at 11am this morning, and the camera was collected by 11:30. It is now on route to the Netherlands.

1 Like

Wow thats great service! Let’s hope they get it assessed and sorted and back to you just as quick :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Just out of curiosity were they ok with you removing the camera from the drone instead of sending the whole unit back?

1 Like

Yeah mate, when i processed the order it gave the option to send the part or the complete drone. I selected the part. I’ve also spoke to DJI a few times over the last couple of days and they’ve said that fine too. :+1: just got my baby here with no face now. :sob:
Tempted to get a zoom lense in the mean time :grimacing:

2 Likes

Awww shes looking a little sad without her nose lol
You could try the zoom camera would give you some options but how much does it cost? Is it only the zoom function that you gain? I know the sensor in the zoom is alot smaller than in yours