Goalpost 1, Drone 0

Last flight of the day ( obviously when you see it ) - to be fair his fingers were a bit cold by the time this flight started, and we also think the drone was slow responding due to mud in one of the motors from the previous landing. The bit you see flying off is a GoPro camera.

The sound of impact in the slomo is great :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Of all the things to hit you hit the only thing to hit.
Hope it’s not too badly damaged.

2 Likes

Cleaned the mud off, 3D printed a new GoPro mount, and good to go :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ahhhhh the old “mud in the motors” :sunglasses: hate when that happens :wink::wink: Hail the 3D printer :pray:t3: Good to hear it wasn’t too bad a hit.

1 Like

Nowhere near as bad as his first ever flight last year…lots of new bits needed then :frowning:

We never did find the FPV camera :frowning:

2 Likes

:joy: you thought about model boating :joy:

3 Likes

Did you win the crossbar challenge prize? Beckham would be proud of the curve on it.

4 Likes

@MartG1960 I did giggle with oh no at the same time sorry, :rofl: oh boy it did bounce. :+1:

Now I understand why was told to carry a Ts100 on trips but I also need to find a portable 3D Printer with generator and dolly trolley instead of a backpack on trips :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Ah, not just me then!

(skip to 3:15)
https://youtu.be/vkggeJ52lQc

9 Likes

:laughing:

Lol :joy: totally stay away from goals

1 Like

I swear they’re magnetic. Even more so than trees. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

just print a batch load before you go!!

Love the Slow mo!

It hit the crossbar but definitely better in slow motion hopefully you fixed the problem :+1::uk: