Good afternoon from Darkest Aberdeenshire

Hello all!

I joined yesterday having been directed here from the CAA website. I have a small foldable drone that I bought years ago, but have lost the manual for (my eyesight wasn’t bionic enough to read the small font anyway) Don’t know what make it is as there are no manufacturer’s labels evident, and it isn’t up to much…drone design and technology has come on in leaps and bounds I’m sure, since I bought it. At any rate, I’m aiming to buy a new one.

I’ve been impressed with all the drone footage I’ve seen on t’internet, and although I doubt I’ll have any good vids any time soon, I’m looking forward to getting airborne (in a sense) again…frustrated aviator here.

By the way, me name ain’t mike…this username is but the phonetic representation of my initials

Have fun y’all

1 Like

Welcome to GADC @DeltaMike :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi welcome to GADC deltamike

Hi @DeltaMike and welcome to GADC. Where about in Aberdeenshire? used to live in Ellon and the youngest daughter lives in Newmachar.

1 Like

Hi…I’m in the Garioch, just to the North of Bennachie,

Hi ,
Welcome to the group .
I have just moved down from Aberdeenshire to near Dunkeld Perthshire ,had a small B and B just outside Kinellar up on the hill that looks across the valley to Benacchie.
Used to live the fantastic sunsets .
I have a DJI Mavic mini and just got a DJI fpv drone .
Would recommend either the original Mavic min or the new Mavic mini 2 this has a few additional features that give it the edge on the mini.
Enjoy
Regards
Keith