Good evening from Cornwall

Hey Guys

Nice to have a UK only club, bloody yanks. haha

5 Likes

Welcome to the squadron

Did Santa bring any drone goodies?

Need any help just ask

1 Like

No I beat Santa to it, I have a habit of seeing something and just buying it. You only live once right.

1 Like

Welcome to the site

very true

Welcome to Grey Arrows @SharkBait :smiley:

What’s it like round your way for flying? Any local NFZs or are you ok there?

Ha! Glad I’m not the only one suffering from a bad dose of accessory-itis :rofl:

Flyings good mostly coastline. Plus with my job I have permission to fly on wind farms which to the general public there NFZ.

I find there’s something very soothing and relaxing about windfarms. I know some people hate them and see them as blight on the landscape, but personally, I love them :slight_smile:

Please do share your photos and videos with us in the #media section, you must have taken loads! :+1:

Welcome to GADC, @SharkBait, great to have you with us. :slight_smile:

I find there’s something very soothing and relaxing about windfarms.

I find them a bit scary - especially that one near Truro where it looks as if the A30 is going to go through the middle of it. I got spooked after a very long ride, getting dark, summer evening mist rising, tired, campsite still a way to go, and there are these strange, looming monsters getting closer through the gloom… It was all a bit disconcerting and mesmerising, never a good thing on a bike.

Sounds pathetic, why am I even typing this?

You clearly have zero fear of heights I see :rofl:

Just a few photos. Mostly my phone is full of broken turbine photos don’t get a lot of time to take (selfies) haha. 60 hour weeks posting from the top now on a break.

I’ve been inside a wind turbine…

Well… Kind of…

Does this count? :wink:

Not to mention small spaces. My claustrophobia would kick in on the first rung of the ladder! :open_mouth:

You learn you forget about it. Ye it can be tight up there but I enjoy it.