Greetings from a newbie - Warrington

Welcome to GADC Noel.

Oh okay I would love to see your first outdoor flight

Welcome from another Warrington based flyer. I’m quite new here myself and have found it to be a place of great knowledge and learning. I’m over in Gt Sankey so not far from you ! I’m flying the Mavic Mini by the way.

2 Likes

Welcome NJD

Okay, well I took the video and have viewed it on my pc. To sum it up, it gives the instant impression of a flyer in a panic which, to be honest, wasn’t too far from the truth. The wind was basically a little too strong for the drone to be flown, comfortably and I was glad I had the auto land facility.
There were a couple of minutes where I managed to contain the drone within a workable area but overall it was too much of a fight to enjoy.
I look forward to calmer days and maybe even a more stable drone (DJI Mavic 2 Pro).
Thank you for your interest :blush:

1 Like

Why don’t you look at second hand MPs

Oh!, that nice nurse with the BIG t_ts will be along in a minute to bring me my Cocoa and straight jacket.
Oh, forgot 8-15 !, time for my Electric Shock treatment.
Can someone visit me and help me fend off that Nurse, Please !.
(just leave it an hour or so ,before you come though!)
Nurse!, “You are gonna attach them Electrodes ,Where?” :electric_plug::crazy_face:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Here she comes Chris…

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

THAT’S HER !!!.. Be gentle with me !.
“Yes , I know it’s not very big!, but wait till that shock treatment has been done!”.

2 Likes

Welcome to the club Noel great people and advice here. I see you worked in the deserts of Oman, same here finished 2 years ago was there for 4 years.

1 Like

Yep, say no more, big hair now Chris… :joy:

Hello and welcome.