Greetings from an Amsterdammer

Just joined the forum, wanted to introduce myself - recreational drone pilot of Mavic 2 Pro and Inspire 1 v2 x5, travel, hospitality & adult industry photographer living in Amsterdam and Milan.

Would love some help removing the altitude, speed, NFZ and battery limits on my Inspire as I’m new to modding firmware and am sure to brick it at some point if left on my own googling skills.

Not sure if it’s allowed, but have a look at @chiukiamsterdam on instagram if interested in my travel pictures.

Cheers!
Chiuki

Try here?

And…

Sounds like a GREAT job lol :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

ha! that’s my reply - i tried digdat0’s pre-modded file and it didn’t work for me. I think @bayron260 had the same issue i am having - it’s just beeping really loud, so the Inspire is locked in the closet while it things about what it’s done.

And yeah, the studio work can be fun but it’s probably not like most people would imagine.

1 Like

If you need an assistant…

2 Likes

Please take a number…

Hi @chiuki maybe repeat your query in the modding or q&a sections - not everyone may spot it here.

I put it in the modifications section first, and someone spotted it and linked it here. Thanks