Greetings from Bracknell

Hello everyone!

My name is Patrick, new here (obviously).
Got my self a Mavic Mini (my first drone) not long ago although with the current pandemic going on I haven’t been able to use it much.

4 Likes

Hi @Pasod and welcome to Grey Arrows!

1 Like

Hi and welcome to GADC Pasod.

1 Like

Hi Patrick welcome, I know the feeling, having just received my fly more kit, the weather is great too! Keep safe.

1 Like

Same kit I got a few weeks back :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Welcome to the group Patrick :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, Seems like a very good forum. Found a lot of useful info here, Hope I can contribute once I get into the whole drone stuff.

1 Like

Hi Patrick, I’ve been on the forum about a month, but not posted yet. I am Lso in Bracknell (crown wood) I also have my first drone, but nothing flash (Holystone) I bought it when I was in the US just before lockdown, so have not flown it in the UK yet!

John

2 Likes

Welcome Patrick! I’m Glynn, and I’m new here too… Can’t wait for lockdown to end, so I can go and fly my new M2P properly.
If you have any questions, please ask: there are some VERY knowledgeable people here. (There’s also me - not so knowledgeable!)

2 Likes

Welcome Patrick

Hi, let me know any good places to fly in in Bracknell :slight_smile:

Thanks mate!

1 Like

Thanks!

Hello and welcome to GADC

1 Like

Hi @Pasod. welcome to our club. Enjoy.

1 Like

Hi @Pasod. Welcome. My ex wife lives in Bracknell but I wouldn’t hold that (or her) against you…

2 Likes

haha we’ll thanks, there might be some good things coming from this place though :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @Colin !

Thanks!