Greetings to All

Hello

I’ve just joined and would like to introduce myself.

I’m 64 years old and have been flying various aircraft all my life. I started with radio controlled gliders and power models. Later i progressed to full size aircraft and owned an LS4 Glider. I also flew power aircraft.

Those days are over. I’ve had drones for 5 years now. My current drone is a DJI Mavik Pro, great drone, the best I’ve had, love it. I’d like to get involved with fellow enthusiasts and become involved in a group.

Kind regards
Petet

4 Likes

Hi @Alfie and welcome to GADC.

Good choice on the MP, lots of our members have it and have shared some great photos and videos from this tried and tested drone, I fly one myself

Where are you ? take a look at, and perhaps add yourself to our members map. where you will find local folk who are always up for meets.

Looking for somewhere to fly, check out Drone Scene you can log in with your GADC details, its a great resource, all from our members flying experiences.

Most of all enjoy your stay with us, a great friendly bunch, don’t be afraid to ask any questions you may have

Welcome.

1 Like

Hi
from Rhyl,

Hi Peter and welcome to GADC.

Hi peter welcome, enjoy this friendly informative helpful place full of colourful quirky geeky plain and colourful :crazy_face: :grin: :nerd_face: :sunglasses: :face_with_monocle: :flushed: people

1 Like

Hi, welcome to GADC , you have come to the right place I’m sure you will find all you are looking for here and more.

Hi Peter and welcome to the club.

Hi - welcome to the club, Happy Flying :blush: