Grey Arrows Drone Club social media platforms

Dear members,

Grey Arrows Drone Club now has a presence on some social media platforms.

The aim of our social media accounts is to share with the world some of the fantastic photos and videos that you share here with us. Things like your Challenge entries, the Photographic Order of Merit, the locations you share on Drone Scene, and so on – with a view to also promote the Club to a wider UK audience.

Naturally we will of course ask your permission before we re-share any of your media and we’d link directly to your post here and @mention you if you’re on the same social media platform.

If you’re on any of the same platforms that we are please support us when we post by commenting, clicking Like / Follow / Subscribe / Share / etc.

We can currently be found on:

Instagram

https://instagram.com/UKDroneClub

Facebook

Twitter

Thanks in advance for your support!

15 Likes

Following on IG :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Full house subbed/liked/followed.

4 Likes

I guess you won’t be posting any of the footage or stills that don’t comply with the drone code, I hope. But great idea to get our hobby more out in the public eye.

I used to have two Facebook accounts but decided to get rid of them as was inundated with so much advertising and friends who I never knew. Still have my YouTube channel though, that’s owned by Facebbook now, so can’t get away from them.

I think YouTube is still in the cough safer hands of Google (for now)

2 Likes

Thanks for the support guys!

2 Likes

No problem! Great way to expand and advertise. Everyone is on socials these days.

I’m guessing we can tag GA in on our own posts on there? (Drone related) not of what I’ve eaten the night before.

Or would GA rather do all the posting not wanting to be swamped in photos and videos. :thinking: in your tagged folder. (Instagram specifically)

2 Likes

Followed / liked / re-shared on all 3 platforms including my 2 x Twitter accounts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Much as we all like sausage and mash, we don’t need to see pictures of your diner plate thanks :blush:

2 Likes

One day I’ll get with all the cool kids, but at the moment I don’t subscribe to any S&M platform other than YT, if that’s classed as social media?

Nidge.

2 Likes

Not even if it was taken with my drone :thinking:

:door::walking_man:t4:‍♂:coat:

1 Like

That could be a future challenge. :wink:

2 Likes

Following, liked FB and also invited a friend, who has a Mavic Mini :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the support Mick @raider64 :smiley:

1 Like

Just a quick reminder:

Thank you!

3 Likes

Subbed to Instagram and Facebook, did away with Twatter.
Also not seen mine up anywhere yet :thinking:

There are ten or so in a queue currently, we’re only publishing once every 48hrs at the moment :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Is that true,that Facebook will buy YouTube? bloody hope not… :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Not much going happening on IG or am I missing them? Not a facebook user so don’t see those posts.

Or… have you blocked me :wink: :joy:

Link me a nice picture you took and I’ll share it with the world for you on Insta ;o)

1 Like