Hampshire meet up - are you interested?

I am fairly flexible but 17th November is not good for me. I can do weekdays or weekends. Happy to travel to Romsey and looking forward to a meet.

1 Like

Is this a plan? Google tells me in 90 mins away so could be a doable thing!

1 Like

I’ve not forgotten. Just back from Africa so will give it some thought next week!

4 Likes

Guys I’ve not forgotten about this. Will pick a date and share here in the new year!

4 Likes

Very interested,
I’m from Chandlers Ford, weekends perfect for me and probably some weekdays.
Presently working in Shanghai but visit back fairly often.
I am pretty lucky here as I get to hear about DJI products early. The prices are pretty good too.

3 Likes

M2P AND M2Z? Now that’s just greedy! :wink:

Which do you prefer? … and why??? We don’t know of any other real person in the position to compare. :wink:

There was a bit of a thread on a local meet up in a Portsdown Hill thread … but will try and get @Longstride to post any updates on that posted here, too.

1 Like

I’m hoping to get permission from my local estate I work with to allow us to fly there as a group meet up.

I’m thinking feb 8th. But need to confirm once I’ve cleared it.

Lots of open fields and woodlands to fly in and over.

I’ll confirm soon, but save the date! It’ll be near Romsey.

1 Like

Best include @weather in this so that it knows. :wink:

2 Likes

I use the Pro primarily and my daughter uses the zoom, mainly because I am into 4K videography and photography. My daughter is more into scenic stuff. The biggest difference we have seen so far is in the early morning shots above trees. The zoom struggles with the contrasting brightness.
As I said I am working a contract out in Shanghai China at the moment. I will be here for at least another 6 months but will be visiting home ever couple of months or so.

I hope to go to the local meets if the schedules fits, I would really appreciate being on any meet schedule email list.

Hope to meet up some time soon

Phil

3 Likes

I am due to be rest days from 8th-10th Feb so that would be good for me.

3 Likes

Let’s hope the weather’s on rest days, too. :wink:

4 Likes

Quick update. Scratch the 8th Feb/9th Feb dates. Cant do them due to a shoot day on the estate.

I’ll replan for later in Feb, maybe Sat 22nd. TBC.

I’ll post more details once I have a date, it’ll be an all welcome affair for anybody on GADC who can make it.

3 Likes

Some racing drones would check out the aim of the guns! :wink:

2 Likes

Sat is the 23rd. I am working that weekend unfortunately but would be available on 22nd. I am also around on 16th & 17th if those dates became an option.

2 Likes

22/23 Feb Perfect as I could not have made the 8th

Thanks for organising Glenn

2 Likes

Count me in only up the road only ever been out playing on own

3 Likes

Not from hampshire but like a nice drive so i would be up for it

2 Likes

If the weathers not bad this week i might have to pop down to try these burgers out wont be thur night cos I am studio till late

2 Likes

Friday or Monday evening looking possible, weather-wise atm … if one believes forecasts … which I don’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m still interested and can be flexible re time\date.

3 Likes