Hampshire meet up - are you interested?

I may be the last person on the planet not on WhatsApp :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Old fashioned text then :wink:

I was going to try this week but went to A&E for an infection on the side of my head and got kept in all night on antibiotics and trying to get my heart rate down from 150 :flushed:
So as long as I feel ok Sunday I would be up for that

3 Likes

If I head down there, probably will be a bit before sunset (16:26) ā€¦ in case thatā€™s pretty, then hang around until fully dark.
I say ā€œfully darkā€ ā€¦ but that forecast is suggesting clear skies, and that night is full-moon! (lunar eclipse around 6am) - so chances of ā€œfully darkā€ are limited.
Will see what the forecast is saying around midday on Sunday before deciding.
Hope youā€™re feeling better. :+1:

3 Likes

iā€™d say yes to a meet, but, i sneakily suspect that quite a bit of ā€œthat white shitā€ may stop me, from what i have heard !.

1 Like

You know you want to
Bloody hell your retired donā€™t let a little snow put you off

2 Likes

iā€™ll see what the weather holds, then iā€™ll count me pension to see if i have any pennies over !

1 Like

May stay at my daughters flat in London the friday, then drive down saturday to the meet, all depends on the weather.

1 Like

Count me in, as far as Iā€™m able to make a judgement as to where the hell Iā€™ll be and what the hell Iā€™ll be doing in two weeks timeā€¦Iā€™m actually thinking of spending more weekends learning to fly a gliderā€¦thatā€™s REAL fpvā€¦

2 Likes

I,m in. Thanks

2 Likes

This is lining up to be the largest GADC meet to date :clap:t2:

1 Like

Yeah - even @rain and @wind are saying they may be there! :wink:

2 Likes

Gotta be a badge in it!!!

2 Likes

There are already meet-up organiser/attendee badges. It just has to happen, first. :wink:

1 Like

Well I was ok for the 23rd until I got a text today to remind me of a wedding I will be photographing on the 24 checked calendar after that and well 23rd is my granddaughters birthday (how did I miss that)
Letā€™s see what excuses I can use on my daughterā€¦
watch this space

1 Like

buy the Granddaughter a day out that only her and friends can go to like tickets for trampolining or such

2 Likes

ok i can make it as well there are a lot of fields in romsey

No your not i dont use it or facecrap twiter or any of that rubbish

TWITTER IS NOT RUBBISH!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there an option to priv msg people on here ??? i did look but couldnt see anything