Cases for the DJI Mini 3 Pro

Good Morning, I have Peli cases for my camera equipment but Peli do not do a case for the mini 3.
The other alternative is the NANUK 915 CASE FOR DJI MINI 3 Pro , but it’s nearly £200 here in the UK. Tad expensive but good case… I have ben looking at other alternatives and quite a few are not available in the uk.
Has anyone got a Lykus MM330 and if so what do you think about it.
Not sure about this HPRC2300 it would have been better with a dark grey inside.

1 Like

There are load on Amazon, just type Mini 3 Pro case

2 Likes

I have this exact one. It is very good.

Thanks for the reply Mike, but I haggled today with a UK company and got the NANUK 915 CASE FOR DJI MINI 3 PRO FLY MORe kit Graphite cheaper in the end.
I suppose £1200 worth of drone and extras it’s better to have the better case. The other reason is hopefully in Jan my wife and I are going travelling for 6 months starting in New Zealand so the case is going to get alot of use.

Regards

2 Likes

Hi I bought the mini 3 pro when it first came out and I normally buy Peli cases but bought a Nanuk case for my drone as Peli were not doing one.
Thye Nanuk case is brilliant https://www.thecaseshop.co.uk/nanuk-915-case-for-dji-mini-3-pro-fly-more_5916

Regards Richard

I bought these hard cases for my air 2 and mini 2 £50 each from amazon next day delivers , very sturdy and perfect foam cutouts for flymore kit items