Has anyone tried one of these?

Has anyone used or thought of using one of these in the cold weather?

Also, I bought some work gloves to try from Lidl this morning to try, they have the tops of two fingers and thumbs missing on both gloves and were £7.99 if interested.

3 Likes

Looks like something straight out of Japan…On a side note …if you tripped while wearing this you’d be wearing your controller as a face-mask, OUCH!

2 Likes

The answer to that is don’t trip :grin:

Or don’t drink while flying

Not much use if like me you always " Hand catch "

You just slide your hand out to do that…

Bought something similar when i went to Spitzbergen, was a pain in the arse.
Gave it away to someone who was going to Norway.
He also found it a pain in the rear !!
Just buy a good set of Arthritic Fingerless gloves, much better !.

I tried the gloves I bought above today, I couldn’t get on with them, the exposed fingertips went numb in no time.
I think I might make something myself.

1 Like

I’d rather have frost bite than wear that orange big glove thing. :grimacing:

1 Like

I wear these with fingerless gloves when its really cold.

Works with touch screen, good dexterity and keeps the chill off your digits.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Touchflex-Disposable-Black-Nitrile-Gloves/dp/B06WD8Z7TW/ref=mp_s_a_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1548871629&sr=8-9&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=black+nitrile+gloves&dpPl=1&dpID=41J-1gtIShL&ref=plSrch

1 Like

They also come in black.
When I fly I very rarely see anyone anyway, being bright orange wouldn’t bother me.

I’ve tried these also, not for flying but we use them in work with other gloves and I can’t get on with them for some reason, if I don’t feel comfortable I can’t concentrate on flying smoothly.

I fly a bright orange Autel Evo and i love it. Most of my flying is done alone also. It’s a personal thing I guess. I just couldn’t see myself wearing them.

For the sake of my fingers I would, today I flew in -3 and had no feeling in my fingers after one battery, it doesn’t make it easy for a smooth flight when your fingers are dead :grin:

2 Likes

https://www.dentsgloves.com/en/mens-shooting-gloves/37-0644-neoprene-shooting-glove/

I have these they are brilliant not bulky and loads of grip

Funnily enough :grin:

I also got these as Ikopta recommended.

None of them seem to work for me :disappointed:

Well @MementoMori the only thing for you is sit in the car and fly

1 Like

@scorps Thank you just ordered a pair £23 with 10% 1st order discount that includes free (included) shipping and free returns

1 Like

I use these Pgytech Gloves amongst a range of other similar gloves and have but not yet used the orange “thing” @MementoMori posted. Also ordered a box of hand warmer gel pads and some feet warmers. Not had much chance of trying anything last month or so as restricted by illness but hope to be be back in action soon.

That won’t matter if you do a bad catch! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: